EA Forums - Banner

Long time lurker, first time poster

What ever happens I would wait till after the update then decide. Personally I like sideshow mel and the krustyu studios. He has a 8hr tast where he rides a unicycle and juggles.

Replies

• amcenaiko
    15 posts
    edited January 2013
    That was my original plan, but I'm worried Krustyu will be gone after the update or will jump up in price perhaps?
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Don't things usually go down in price after updates?

Are you a gambling man (if you are a female then insert correct gender lol)?

Do you feel lucky?

LOL

Seriously, I don't understand these posts because we can't tell you how to spend your money and what if we give you bad advice?

Personally? I would wait because who knows what is coming next? Unless you have money to burn then by all means spend those donuts and get what you want. I like Krustylu but he's not my favorite. Hank and his volcano are at the moment because it cracks me up watching him do his fun run barefoot in the snow.
  • amcenaiko
    15 posts
    edited January 2013
    Thanks Lissa,

Okay a few more deets about me: I rarely buy donuts, but have 150 and a 15$ iTunes card waiting for a rainy (snowy) day. I'm just wondering which of the three are more fun or best value in your opinions. I am leaning towards Krustylu because I don't think Frink's would really fit with my Springfield (it's not that industrial).

Also, I'm a lady!
  • am4692
    2253 posts New member
    edited January 2013
    amcenaiko wrote:
    That was my original plan, but I'm worried Krustyu will be gone after the update or will jump up in price perhaps?

I can't remember if it did or not, but if it doesn't have a limited time banner under it, then there's a good chance it will still be there after the update. As far as price gose, it would be pretty harsh if they uped the price of things after giving us all the free doughnuts.
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    amcenaiko wrote:
    Thanks Lissa,

Okay a few more deets about me: I rarely buy donuts, but have 150 and a 15$ iTunes card waiting for a rainy (snowy) day. I'm just wondering which of the three are more fun or best value in your opinions. I am leaning towards Krustyu because I don't think Frink's would really fit with my Springfield (it's not that industrial).

Also, I'm a lady!

Krustylu is hard to place. I know I've had a hard time with it and just put it in some random lot. Since money is a bit scarce, I would definitely wait. I don't like spending a ton of money on a sketchy game so when I indulged in the Gil deal (the boatload) I knew I was going to save half of that for the next update. I don't plan on buying more till I know that people aren't losing their towns and getting locked out anymore.

Sooo.....your choice....

Take a peak around at others towns and take some screenshots then think if you can work it into your town.
  • kgirl32
    462 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Welcome! I think you should just get whatever building you think will work best your Springfield. Can't go wrong with either, IMO.
  • amcenaiko
    15 posts
    edited January 2013
    Just checked and Krustylu Studios is not limited time. Thanks for the advice (and welcome) all! I'm going to wait, although it won't be easy. Sitting on these donuts is hard.
  • shaygitz
    1009 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Sitting on donuts is easy! Mmmm-- donuts...
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!