EA Forums - Banner

ingame + store update released: S.Heights buildings storable

124Next

Replies

• hughejars
    587 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    New glitch, when I log in the game tells me I've completed missions that are still on going and proceeds to ask me to do the next part of the mission, but the characters are still doing the previous part it just told me they completed **** deep breath **** :shock:
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    hughejars wrote:
    New glitch, when I log in the game tells me I've completed missions that are still on going and proceeds to ask me to do the next part of the mission, but the characters are still doing the previous part it just told me they completed **** deep breath **** :shock:

A lot of us have seen this. Conjecture has been that it was part of the fix for the negative task glitch.

I just stored the characters' buildings to free them up, because I'm part of the group that is racing to get quests done by Jan 1. So this shaved a bunch of hours off quest tasks for me at the expense of the lost $$.

Also note that characters no longer need to be free to trigger a quest task. :-o Indeed, they can trigger the task they are currently on if it is the next quest task. :) This means that using a walkthrough you can greatly speed up doing quests.

• LPNintendoITA
    11661 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    TulaJitt wrote:
    Thurstoner wrote:
    Thurstoner wrote:
    Are their buildings from squidport missing in the store now? I'm level 42 but have only built the itchy and scratchy store on my boardwalk because I had to start the whole game over when I lost my city. So I'd been sitting on building stuff on the boardwalk til later because I wanted to catch up on the other stuff. But now it looks like some stores and stuff have been removed.
    WHY do people NOT OPEN that > arrow on the freaking build menu or inventory i still don't get it for god sake
    Listen little boy, I did open the menu and go to the squidport inventory feel free not to respond to my question of you have NOTHING useful to say. Since you seem to have all the answers maybe ask yourself why you feel the need to act like an arrogant spaffbag to people who ask for help on a message board designed to address exactly that. Grow up.

The response you got to your question is the reason I have been a very long time lurker and rarely post questions. There are great mods and very helpful people on here but I'm always worried about being jumped on for asking what someone has deemed "a stupid question".

To speak to your post, all the buildings for squidport were unlocked one at a time by doing quests. They were shown as locked In the menu until you completed the previous quest task. Are they showing in your menu locked? Or just not showing at all?
    i felt cranky yesterday and i'm sorry for that. tell me the last building you did get and let's see what we can make of this disappearance
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • Thurstoner
    30 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    TulaJitt wrote:
    Thurstoner wrote:
    Thurstoner wrote:
    Are their buildings from squidport missing in the store now? I'm level 42 but have only built the itchy and scratchy store on my boardwalk because I had to start the whole game over when I lost my city. So I'd been sitting on building stuff on the boardwalk til later because I wanted to catch up on the other stuff. But now it looks like some stores and stuff have been removed.
    WHY do people NOT OPEN that > arrow on the freaking build menu or inventory i still don't get it for god sake
    Listen little boy, I did open the menu and go to the squidport inventory feel free not to respond to my question of you have NOTHING useful to say. Since you seem to have all the answers maybe ask yourself why you feel the need to act like an arrogant spaffbag to people who ask for help on a message board designed to address exactly that. Grow up.

The response you got to your question is the reason I have been a very long time lurker and rarely post questions. There are great mods and very helpful people on here but I'm always worried about being jumped on for asking what someone has deemed "a stupid question".

To speak to your post, all the buildings for squidport were unlocked one at a time by doing quests. They were shown as locked In the menu until you completed the previous quest task. Are they showing in your menu locked? Or just not showing at all?
    i felt cranky yesterday and i'm sorry for that. tell me the last building you did get and let's see what we can make of this disappearance

It's cool, sorry for calling you a spaffbag. The last building I got on the Boardwalk was the itchy and scratchy store and now I'm supposed to build the malaria zone, but haven't yet I'm still catching up on the regular stuff. The Malaria Zone is still there, as is Just Rainsticks, The Frying Dutchman, the Fried Dough Stand, Crypto Barn and Bloaters. Turban Outfitters, My First Tattoo, Much Ado About Muffins however are gone. It's not that they're locked like the other ones, they're completely missing. I'm level 43 so I don't know what the deal is. Thought it was weird those middle ones are missing but Crypto Barn and Bloaters are still there. I'm gonna reinstall the game and see what happens.
  • LPNintendoITA
    11661 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    np xD that's weird cause MAAM requires level 18 and SP Pt. 15 what part are you on?
    did you check your whole inventory and the whole town? cause the item is unique.
    this is what it looks like
    Tapped_Out_Much_Ado_About_Muffins.png
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.