EA Forums - Banner

SH inventory still glitchy

I had that glitch when SH first came out. EA must have liked it so they brought it back. It also happened to Annette a long time ago. It eventually will clear it self up, or it did the last time.

Replies

• Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    I had that glitch when SH first came out. EA must have liked it so they brought it back. It also happened to Annette a long time ago. It eventually will clear it self up, or it did the last time.

Any idea what cleared it up?

Edit: By the way, I think we are seeing a bunch of old bugs in the Monorail event. But then some of the new behavior is very interesting. In particular not having to have characters free to trigger tasks.

• Rannepan
    7 posts
    edited August 2015
    I have the same problem. Deluxe condos in inventory are locked. Next to that i have the feeling that I am missing condos. In have 2 condos in my inventory while i must have put away at least seven. :cry:
  • johncolombo
    11349 posts Senior Moderator
    edited August 2015
    Rannepan wrote:
    I have the same problem. Deluxe condos in inventory are locked. Next to that i have the feeling that I am missing condos. In have 2 condos in my inventory while i must have put away at least seven. :cry:

I must have the ones you lost, I ended up with extras but they are not locked.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • amazonprimechic
    1261 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    So far the glitch seems to be about the same as it was before the monorail in my game. Randomly the SH buildings in my inventory reset to level one. Also sometimes I would get an extra level one building.

After this update I placed six level 5 modern mansions in my inventory. An hour later I had five lvl 5 masions and one lvl 1. It is a good glitch for me.
  • robynou
    147 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    Did the game go back to being unable to store buildings? I tried and am being accused of hoarding again. I thought I would start to work on my SH, but at some other time. :)
  • Arbok9782
    525 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    After this update I placed six level 5 modern mansions in my inventory. An hour later I had five lvl 5 masions and one lvl 1. It is a good glitch for me.

The storage seems to work fine for me after the update. Did you do anything in particular, like visit friends or anything within that hour time?
  • Rannepan
    7 posts
    edited August 2015
    Rannepan wrote:

I must have the ones you lost, I ended up with extras but they are not locked.

Lucky B!
  • LPNintendoITA
    11495 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    this will teach people to stop asking for them to be storable before they fix the problem
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • Pokelon
    439 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    LP! :x (where's that whip smiley when you need it! :mrgreen: )

For me it works fine, "because I'm happyyyyyyyyyyyyy".
  • devilhunt1449
    3546 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    Well for myself the storage was working fine before the lock out, since they released an update to allow us to store the SH buildings again I thought that I would clear some space and store some of the hideous level 5 buildings and what a great fix you've just released I've just lost 4 buildings 1 condo, 2 parking and a business centre oh well the extra points from upgrading level 1 buildings is useful.
  • Cvija01
    466 posts
    edited August 2015
    this will teach people to stop asking for them to be storable before they fix the problem
    :thumbup:
  • msrednotdead
    42 posts
    edited August 2015
    Stored all my level 5 buildings kept out the ones I am still upgrading to get my final prize, then noticed I've got another modern mansion left to build..........again...........I now have about 15 of these, 15 car things, 15 condos and about 13 business buildings.
  • amazonprimechic
    1261 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    Arbok9782 wrote:

The storage seems to work fine for me after the update. Did you do anything in particular, like visit friends or anything within that hour time?

I didn't do anything particular. Other than storing the buildings, probably logged off/on a couple of times. Before the monorail event the glitch would convert a building back to lvl 1 every couple of days. I don't know what triggers it but I expect see another in a day or two. From what players have posted the glitch effects others differently.
  • TulaJitt
    26 posts
    edited August 2015

So we asked for the glitches by asking to store the buildings?? When did you start being so condescending towards people on the forum?? I believe people were asking to store them BY fixing the problem. Asking for things, especially bug fixes is a big part of the posts on here and knowing what others are experiencing. YOU posted they could be stored now, people did eagerly and clearly there are still issues by doing that and reporting it. In another thread you were just down right rude to a person just asking a question.

Oh, and my SH buildings are stuck in my inventory...
  • Pokelon
    439 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    I think LP just has his period. :mrgreen:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!