EA Forums - Banner

Friend list out of order.

jukan00
2310 posts Member
jukan00 wrote:
Apologize if this has been discussed- I looked back five pages but I didn't see it. Today while going through my friends list I realized I had got the M's a lot faster than usual. I went back to the overview of the friends and sure enough it had been randomly jumping me over people (they were all ready for the daily action). So strange. So strange.

When doing friend visits it will skip over friends that have updated their game and you haven't

there was an update released yesterday so check the app store to get the update and then you can visit them all

Replies

• jukan00
    2310 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    jukan00 wrote:
    Apologize if this has been discussed- I looked back five pages but I didn't see it. Today while going through my friends list I realized I had got the M's a lot faster than usual. I went back to the overview of the friends and sure enough it had been randomly jumping me over people (they were all ready for the daily action). So strange. So strange.

When doing friend visits it will skip over friends that have updated their game and you haven't

there was an update released yesterday so check the app store to get the update and then you can visit them all

Hey thanks! I hadn't thought about that! Haven't done that play store update yet myself. Appreciate it.
  • Pokelon
    439 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    Good catch ABC! :thumbup:
  • johncolombo
    11025 posts Senior Moderator
    edited August 2015
    the update was that major?
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • LPNintendoITA
    11321 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    If you don't update any of the appstore updates you can't visit a friend that has.
  • smohqy
    2098 posts Member
    edited August 2015
    Friends list out of order?

vCPIYvT.jpg

No, YOU'RE out of order!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!