EA Forums - Banner

Monorail track

It would be nice if we were given the choice. I am hoping that we will be able to purchase track pieces the same way we can purchase Squidport pieces when the event ends.

Replies

• danutas
    77 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    The railroad station was supposed to be a permanent way of getting doughnuts.

• aValIs4NU
    68 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    jaykreizer wrote:
    It would be nice if we were given the choice. I am hoping that we will be able to purchase track pieces the same way we can purchase Squidport pieces when the event ends.

This game is at a point where the monorail track allocations are completely absurd! I have over 100 curved pieces and 100 transition pieces and 50 half-straight sections. I NEED THE FULL STRAIGHT PIECES!!!! Why do you keep giving me useless track pieces after I work so hard to obtain them? What am I supposed to do with 100 curved pieces? Make 25 circles??? Lol In fact, one of my monorail straight section runs is made of 100% Half-Straight pieces because that's all you would give me! C'mon! Loosen up with the Full straight tracks!! Is that really asking too much?
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • greywanderer13
    3 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    It takes some time, but you'll get there. I currently have 0 full straight pieces in storage, but 119 corners, 107 squigglies, and 132 half pieces. I need three more full straight pieces to replace some half pieces I'm using, then my monorail will be complete.
  • valleyMoreno
    19 posts
    edited May 2016
    god bles u
  • JKoBnZ
    1 posts
    edited June 2016
    I'm guessing it's too late to get the monorail now the event has passed right?
  • Fhfjgjghjikggji
    2942 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    JKoBnZ wrote:
    I'm guessing it's too late to get the monorail now the event has passed right?
    the monorail is no longer available. hopefully ea will bring it back
    We'll chew this planet up and spit it out!
  • Doughal
    207 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    If you try and keep at least one straight and one half straight in your inventory, you will more likely be rewarded with these pieces. Try it. I currently have 68 S bends, 77 curves and 26 of each of the straights.
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Doughal wrote:
    If you try and keep at least one straight and one half straight in your inventory, you will more likely be rewarded with these pieces. Try it. I currently have 68 S bends, 77 curves and 26 of each of the straights.

Highly skeptical that this is true.
  • Doughal
    207 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Doughal wrote:

Highly skeptical that this is true.

I didn't say it was gospel. Just seemed that when I kept a couple of each in my inventory I started to get the straight pieces more often. still only at less than half the times of curves and S bends but....
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.