EA Forums - Banner

after all these months!!!!

Nice! Enjoy that sweet, sweet lemonade. :D

Replies

• coffret_do
    144 posts
    edited January 2013
    I envy you....I have played since the game came out and still have yet to get the lemon tree. :(
  • Wild ACE24
    58 posts
    edited January 2013
    coffret_do wrote:
    I envy you....I have played since the game came out and still have yet to get the lemon tree. :(

it will come i thought i would never get it! I have been getting nothing but benches and fences before now
    just got lucky i guess maybe i should go play the lottery lol
  • vaicilajean
    102 posts
    edited January 2013
    Wild ACE24 wrote:
    coffret_do wrote:

it will come i thought i would never get it! I have been getting nothing but benches and fences before now

Yeah, I was psyched when I got mine too. It's the only good thing I've ever gotten from a mystery box, but it was the first thing I really wanted, so no complaints here. Side note: it might be cool for the latecomers to the game if they put the limited time additions in mystery boxes too (Fat Tony, Duff Racer, etc.). At least folks would have a chance even if they were locked out during a promotion or if they just started playing too late.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited January 2013
    I got mine a few days in from starting, had it nicked then nicked it back lol from hen on I hid it lol
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Wild ACE24
    58 posts
    edited January 2013
    yeah im glade that dont allow people to steal them anymore that had to be annoying
  • coffret_do
    144 posts
    edited January 2013
    Did you buy a mystery box? Cos I thought we only get Santa coins now.
  • christiemich
    621 posts
    edited January 2013
    Got it in the first 20 mins of play level 3 or something...thought it was part of the tut but hay
  • Calerock
    312 posts
    edited January 2013
    My first ever mystery box had a lemon tree.
    But since the app got deleted and came back, I don't have one and I'm not sure if I'll ever be able to get it back
  • A_Bad_Exampl3
    916 posts
    edited January 2013
    Wild ACE24 wrote:
    coffret_do wrote:

Yeah, I was psyched when I got mine too. It's the only good thing I've ever gotten from a mystery box, but it was the first thing I really wanted, so no complaints here. Side note: it might be cool for the latecomers to the game if they put the limited time additions in mystery boxes too (Fat Tony, Duff Racer, etc.). At least folks would have a chance even if they were locked out during a promotion or if they just started playing too late.

Oh great, I will have hordes of Fat Tony's standing around my Race track to watch my race cars.

Would still beat parking lots, statues, and picket fences.
  • am4692
    2253 posts New member
    edited January 2013
    Got mine in my 2nd mystery box. Would have hated if it got stolen, so I'm cheering that they don't let you steal them any more.
  • ozmodiar9
    39 posts
    edited January 2013
    I also got one in my first mystery box. It made me think mystery boxes were great until I came here and found out the good surprises were an anomaly.
  • morganbaby1016
    241 posts
    edited January 2013
    I'm jealous! That is one of a few things I really want to have. I see it in other towns and always hit it.
  • DOHbeeWan
    81 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    For my third mystery box, I got ten donuts for the first and only time. And them my game crashed. When I started it back up, it offered me the mystery box again. I lost the donuts but wound up with a lemon tree. Never got any more donuts, but was glad to get the lemon tree!
  • gloryhorn87
    154 posts
    edited January 2013
    Homer Buddha has given me so far

Lemon tree
    Profeser Frink
    White fence
    White fence
    White fence
    Orange tree
    Apple tree

Pretty lucky on the plus side.
  • joebeezyjh
    136 posts
    edited January 2013
    My second time going to the mystery box after the tutorial I got the lemon tree. I'm glade u can't steal them any more, I'd b mad as hell to lose it
  • peruhomer
    1325 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    joebeezyjh wrote:
    My second time going to the mystery box after the tutorial I got the lemon tree. I'm glade u can't steal them any more, I'd b mad as hell to lose it

I would love if EA (yes, I know they won't) reintroduced the ability to steal the Lemon tree. After months of playing, I still don't have it. Part of me dreads the update as I know that means another month will go by without it. I'd steal it. I'd be all nice and ask you to add me and then I'd steal it and delete you and everyone else as friends. Then, I would sit for many an hour just looking at it. Then I'd sell it once the novelty had worn off.
  • Calerock
    312 posts
    edited January 2013
    Someone must of stole mine then.:(
  • DurtyDave10
    63 posts
    edited January 2013
    Wild ACE24 wrote:
    I finally got a lemon tree!!!! my girlfriend had one since day one so i been trying to get it since sept. I figured i had these extra donuts from the mystery stockings why not see what i could get from the mystery box and i got a lemon tree!!!!!

Congrats! :lol: I've had one for a little while now. I just wish I had the Duff Racecar!
  • HWolff
    98 posts
    edited January 2013
    Ahhhh sweet sweet lemonade. Now all you need is Vodka and you're set.
  • bagndrag420
    361 posts
    edited January 2013
    I tried doing the same thing with the donuts to get the lemon tree. I used up over 60 donuts with no luck. I just want the lemon tree so I can build what I have planned for it
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.