EA Forums - Banner

iPod and iPhone players amaze me

Prev134
Wait till you try re-decorating with an iPhone. :?

Replies

• NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited January 2013
    Adapt & Conquer!! lol
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • rs876
    874 posts
    edited January 2013
    I have always played on my iphone. Never on an ipad.
    mellytan wrote:

Ha. I used to rebuild my town once a week using my phone. I'm now an expert.
  • L_B_123XD
    1709 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    As an exclusively ipod player I don't see the problem with it, I do know though that its probably easier on IPAD. Decorating is difficult as a previous post says
  • vaicilajean
    102 posts
    edited January 2013
    I'm an exclusively iPhone player who got a brief half hour to check out my town on someone else's iPad over Christmas, and I was shocked - shocked! - at how much better/easier/awesomer things were. For day to day stuff, I'm totally used to the iPhone, but I envy you iPad players the ease with which you can redecorate and plan.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited January 2013
    rs876 wrote:
    mellytan wrote:

I'm an iPad player :)

21messages left for you RS :(

When you reach your limit are you stopping playing the game or just the forum?
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Wild ACE24
    58 posts
    edited January 2013
    till got the iPad i played exclusively on my iPhone and i still do use my phone to play at work. it is nice and relaxing to play on the iPad though the detail is a lot better
  • mellytan
    1258 posts
    edited January 2013
    rs876 wrote:

Hat's off to you kind sir. I started using an iPad and when I'm out and using my iPhone, I feel like the screen's meant for ants to see.
  • spiffshine
    1978 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    I only ever use my phone if I'm out and about, but that was back when I was obsessed with timing. I'm much more relaxed now and don't really care if a task ended an hour or two ago - that's what being level capped will do to you. I can't imagine designing on the tiny thing!
  • cobriendubs
    70 posts
    edited January 2013
    Can't wait to play it on an iPad. Played it exclusively on an iPhone 5. Not great but better than a 4/4s.
  • kgirl32
    462 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    I started on my iPod. My husband got me an iPad after Christmas basically because of this game. Lol. So much nicer to play.
  • brownbrown4
    10 posts
    edited January 2013
    I only play on my iTouch. Couldn't even imagine playing on anything else.
    I didn't know it was a feat.

Thanks for the compliment :-)
  • linguo60
    271 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    I have only played on iPhone and am getting better at redecorating on it.
    Having seen how much more detailed it is on a friend' iPad I can imaging not going back to phone if I get an iPad. For now, phone it is.
  • morganbaby1016
    241 posts
    edited January 2013
    I'm exclusive on a 4s. I don't think it's hard but I have never seen the game on an ipad. I'm now jealous of all who have ipads if it makes the game easier/better to play on. I'm going to have to sweet talk my hubby in to getting me one now that I have a "real reason" :mrgreen:
  • arentwords
    114 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Playing on an older Ipod here, very jealous when I glance over at the girlfriends Ipad and see how much more you can see. The detail and resolution make such a difference. I would swipe it for use with my town, but if I log her out and she can't get back into her town I'm afraid she might kill me :)

• Amazin2u
    215 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    brown4
    I only play on my iTouch. Couldn't even imagine playing on anything else.
    I didn't know it was a feat.

Thanks for the compliment

I do too...it's quite easy, once you get the hang of it.
  • rs876
    874 posts
    edited January 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    rs876 wrote:
    mellytan wrote:

I'm an iPad player :)

21messages left for you RS :(

When you reach your limit are you stopping playing the game or just the forum?

I might have to up my limit. Wasting posts feeding a troll right now. Damn thing keeps eating. Jeez. Hahahaha.
  • bahepton
    324 posts New member
    edited January 2013
    I've only ever played on my iPhone. I don't have an iPad and I've never been that fussed about having one.
  • spiffshine
    1978 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    rs876 wrote:
    I might have to up my limit. Wasting posts feeding a troll right now. Damn thing keeps eating. Jeez. Hahahaha.

876....876....876....876!

. O O ( Am I the only one chanting? OK, I'll put the Pom-poms down now. )
  • mietze81937
    624 posts
    edited January 2013
    spiffshine wrote:
    rs876 wrote:

876....876....876....876!

. O O ( Am I the only one chanting? OK, I'll put the Pom-poms down now. )

No, no you´re not, I´ll join. But I´d rather chant 1000...1000...1000...1000.
  • rs876
    874 posts
    edited January 2013
    This post right here is 797. 876 could be the number. Maybe 1000? I thought it was 798. One of my posts must have been flagged and removed....again. Hahaha.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.