EA Forums - Banner

When the music stops....

Good thing I play on mute... I don't want to see the train coming.

Replies

• QCOuTLaWz
    596 posts
    edited January 2013
    spiffshine wrote:

hah :P to each his methods^^ Ill take it as a sign for when to click the bart&milhouse icon to resync now
  • spiffshine
    1978 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    QCOuTLaWz wrote:
    spiffshine wrote:

hah :P to each his methods^^ Ill take it as a sign for when to click the bart&milhouse icon to resync now

Hmmm... good point. Maybe seeing that train coming would give me a warning to get off the tracks!
  • morganbaby1016
    241 posts
    edited January 2013
    I muted the music a long time ago and don't even remember what it sounds like. How long is the music going before it stops?
  • rs876
    874 posts
    edited January 2013
    Do you people actually play the game with the sound on? I muted that garbage as soon as I started playing the game.
  • zuzupj
    1452 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    I play with the sound muted. I swear I can still hear the music though, I think it's ingrained in my head.
  • linguo60
    271 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    I play with sound for dr nick alone. And to hear homer giggle. A lot of the sayings add to my enjoyment of the game.
    To quite Frink - "yes I'm a geek".

I sort of noticed the crash after music stops to, but havent systematically paid attention to know if it's always true. But it does only seem to crash when I tap a character or menu. And usually one of the later characters when I have many of them to tap
  • arentwords
    114 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    That's weird, I found that when it crashes on me it is always early, the first task I assign, building I move, or item put in storage. When I come back in it runs smooth for the most part. No relation to the music at all, I think it is just a correlation.
    I am very lucky with the amount of crashes I have compared to what I read on here. Surely will go downhill as I expand...
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    rs876 wrote:
    Do you people actually play the game with the sound on? I muted that garbage as soon as I started playing the game.

Do people actually use their computers (PC/iPad etc) with the sound on? LE GASPS! LOL I always have mine muted. Can't stand the random sounds from random sites, so no sound for you random places!

Plus the repetitive music of games annoys me.
  • linguo60
    271 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    I just spend some time checking and it's true (at least for my game).
    After the music stops it almost always crashes when I open any menu (character, or building/store).
    If I tap on friends, and the return to my town, the music restarts and I don't crash (until the music stops again)

Annoying. But I guess at least I know how to stop the crashes now.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.