EA Forums - Banner

Cool brown house

It was a limited in time i believe .
It is no longer possible to get It.

Replies

• lucerionx3
    24 posts
    edited January 2013
    Oh that's odd because I still see it available in the buildings shop it's just locked and says limited time under it :/
  • gazzajay
    327 posts
    edited January 2013
    lucerionx3 wrote:
    Oh that's odd because I still see it available in the buildings shop it's just locked and says limited time under it :/

I'm guessing the limited time has expired, but it's just been left on the building list.
  • mirage21701
    51 posts
    edited January 2013
    I do have to say that I am a little bummed that I missed out on it. I missed getting it by about a day and every time I log in and see it there in my list, but I am not able to get it. I wish they had left it available until the end of the Christmas deal or make it purchasable with Christmas coins after they took the free off of it. Maybe someday it will come back.
  • coffret_do
    144 posts
    edited January 2013
    maybe it will come back someday, but it was offered at that time to promote a new episode of The Simpsons.
  • mirage21701
    51 posts
    edited January 2013
    I wish they had said something before, durring or after the episode about it being availble and only for a limited time. I would have found a way to get it. lol I just was not someplace where I was able to play for a few weeks.
  • Xarone
    102 posts
    edited January 2013
    That stinks I really wanted it, I wish I started playing this game sooner.
  • mirage21701
    51 posts
    edited January 2013
    Xarone wrote:
    That stinks I really wanted it, I wish I started playing this game sooner.

My girlfriend and brother were saying that last night. They were both saying that if they cannot get it then it should not be in their list anymore... why tease them with it. I kinda feel the same way. lol I would be even willing to cough up a dozen doughnuts for it.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.