EA Forums - Banner

New update lost my Springfield town

I also lost my Springfield. I'm very sad to say I spent some money in game and got to lvl17. Everything disappeared and reset to level 1. I contacted ea but no response hopefully I get it back otherwise ill have to fight to get my money back from apple or ea.

I also tried re installing and re opening as well as re logging but to no avail. Great game though. I log in and I'm back to level 1 with nothing. I also updated to iOS 6 (big mistake) and that's when the problems arose.

Can someone from ea comment on this? And not send us to troubleshoot page.

Replies

• gazzajay
    327 posts
    edited September 2012
    I had the same problem as well.

I noticed that it logged me out of Origin and on the start up menu it said 'you are playing anonymously, click here to sign in' instead of the normal 'welcome (username)'. When you next go on the game, click the Origin logo and log in.

Your game data/progress is saved to your Origin account, so I think what has happened is everyone has been signed out possibly from an update or something (as a lot of people here ae saying they lost progress) , so try and sign in and it should fix your town :)
  • Liambrooks4
    7 posts
    edited September 2012
    I'm the same I was at Lv 13 just got barts tree house and then updated and lost everything including the 160 doughnuts I brought :( very annoying , I've e mailed EA and origin and no reply for 4 days
  • HensonTong
    2 posts
    edited September 2012
    Same situation and I've sent an email to EA more than a week ago but no reply until today. It totally wasted our time but not only our money (For those who spent real money for the donuts)!
  • lynchb85
    2 posts
    edited September 2012
    Yeah, same here. And I shelled out a few bucks for the premium characters.
  • lynchb85
    2 posts
    edited September 2012
    And to be precise, when I log in, it tells me I will be starting a new springfield.
  • jaycee289
    4 posts
    edited September 2012
    The same thing happened to me, but it was just after I started playing, so I didn't lose much at all. I'd be so pissed if it happened now, I'd probably stop playing. They need to fix it.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.