EA Forums - Banner

Simpsons Town Redesign

I like to make love during a strong lightning storm and pretend we're taking part in the conception of the Anti Chri$t...

Replies

• Gary_A_D
    866 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    One step at a time. Pick a section, and work it until it's how you like it, then move on to the next. With the monorail event, that's sort of what I've been doing, but, I'm not moving everything. I already have a cool looking town. I've been working on it since 2012. I do have a bunch of buildings clumped together near my recycling centers, only because of having to place the stations. I'm not going to kill myself until after the event is over. New buildings, track running rampant all over town, possums pooping everywhere, hippies planting pot fields, dummies acting like fools, so, I'm just going to chill. As for redesigning, i'll stick to my digs. Why don't you just nuke the whole thing and start over if you have distaste for what you now have? Figuring on time, and all the new land, housing projects, and all those eyesore buildings, I'm sure you'll have it together in 5 years. Don't give up the ship, until your eggs have hatched into chickens, that don't have a clue why time flew out the window.
  • Gary_A_D
    866 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    P.S.- Please send me a blank signed check, and i'll be your friend for life, or until after the check clears. Which ever comes first.
  • Lottie089
    375 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    I feel your pain I have a lot of buildings in limbo right now because of events and my work schedule. Someone on my friends list made a spreadsheet when he redid his town. Might be something you might want too try.
  • ephphoneapps
    4070 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    Dahoun11 wrote:
    In return I can give you money, donuts, characters, buildings, missed items etc. Thank you

Let me guess... you can reset my device's clock to TSTO time travel?

• barryriddl474
    4832 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    Honestly, I was surprised that this thread still exists, hence my earlier statement.

OP, sure, if you're giving old items and donuts, PM me.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.