EA Forums - Banner

Frink

I've noticed that a large number of Facebook friends on my game that don't also have origin disappear off my friends menu if they have not synchronized in a while.

I've always just assumed that whenever it says an action was performed by Frink that it was just one of those friends that have dropped off my friend list and Frink is a place holder for when it cannot retrieve the action makers name.

Replies

• 85StiG
    60 posts
    edited September 2015
    I allways thought it was "other Springfield" visiting your town after you visited "it".
  • barryriddl474
    4818 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    I've noticed that a large number of Facebook friends on my game that don't also have origin disappear off my friends menu if they have not synchronized in a while.

I've always just assumed that whenever it says an action was performed by Frink that it was just one of those friends that have dropped off my friend list and Frink is a place holder for when it cannot retrieve the action makers name.

This is correct.
  • JimJ321
    4208 posts Member
    edited September 2015

This is correct.

Barry is right as per usual. To clarify, he is right 87.52% of the time.
  • barryriddl474
    4818 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    JimJ321 wrote:

This is correct.

Barry is right as per usual. To clarify, he is right 87.52% of the time.

This is also correct. :lol:
  • awez1
    408 posts New member
    edited September 2015

Well now i feel horrible because Frink has literally never visited my town :(
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!