• johncolombo
    11027 posts Senior Moderator
    edited September 2015
    FREE! X-mas 2012!
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    I didn't get it. I have enough donuts, but I really wasn't all that interested in getting it.
  • tappedout1996
    3045 posts
    edited September 2015
    meinaz wrote:
    I didn't get it. I have enough donuts, but I really wasn't all that interested in getting it.
    Same, I was interested but as a freemium player I need to save as much donuts as I can for a possible black friday update. Who knows maybe now it's not an in-demand item they might bring it back at christmas for a cheaper price. :)
  • ZennGlenn
    1656 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    Neh, at the point now of fairly firm discipline / discretion w/purchases & aiming to w/hold for holiday /donut rebate sale for several items that can indeed wait... certainly prefer Mac & it's unique, but no character so big whoop... prefer SF Falls :roll:
  • amazonprimechic
    1261 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    I passed on it. Maybe a few months ago I would have jumped on it. Now with all the extra SH buildings I have plenty of new stuff. And at 90D for a small, pretty plain looking building with a few common character 5hr tasks it just doesn't hold interest ATM.
  • teo47
    944 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    Didn't buy - the Maison Derriere was much more interesting to me since it came with a character and comes from one of my favorite episodes.
    New neighbors always welcome!
  • lowjeff783
    367 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    I've had it since that Christmas that I started playing, I think. I had it for so long don't remember when I got it lol
  • LPNintendoITA
    11321 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    already got it before
  • SquirrelLadd
    1668 posts
    edited September 2015
    Nope...didnt i nterest me. If the price was dropped I might cnsider it, but too many donuts.
  • snowyriver32
    1528 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    I bought it instantly and thought it was a good deal for only 80 or so donuts.
    Something that wanted could have easily gone for twice that much.

• LPNintendoITA
    11321 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    Nope...didnt i nterest me. If the price was dropped I might cnsider it, but too many donuts.
    it was free on xmas 2012. btw xmas and VD2013 it was set to this price. it never increased other then the free one when it was released.
  • pinklittlebirdie
    867 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    No I didn't want it.
    It bugs me that the stuff that was free for apple players (Christmas 2012 and Valentines 2013) have never been free for Android players. And that they are placed at the more expensive end of the donut prices.
  • durarararara
    2855 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    Yes. It has been on my most wanted list since I started playing over 2 years ago; barely missed it when it was on sale during part of Valetine event 2013 when I started playing and disappeared from the store before the event was over.
  • kahim41659
    248 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    90 donuts so costly!!.......................still bought it tho...
  • izabellatrix
    1612 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    I'm not Freemium, I actually have over 1,660 donuts, but the price of the Mapple Store was just too high for a building with no character and unimpressive tasks. I decided to add 10 more donuts and buy Jesse Grass instead.
    Joined: May 2014 • Level: 563 • Favourite Characters: Lisa & Ralph
  • izabellatrix
    1612 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    No I didn't want it.
    It bugs me that the stuff that was free for apple players (Christmas 2012 and Valentines 2013) have never been free for Android players. And that they are placed at the more expensive end of the donut prices.
    I thought it was just an event prize, not an exclusive Apple item. I've never heard of Apple users getting anything different from Android users, besides occasional slightly earlier updates.
    Joined: May 2014 • Level: 563 • Favourite Characters: Lisa & Ralph
  • tappedout1996
    3045 posts
    edited September 2015
    No I didn't want it.
    I thought it was just an event prize, not an exclusive Apple item. I've never heard of Apple users getting anything different from Android users, besides occasional slightly earlier updates.
    The game was released for android on 6th february 2013. So android users missed the christmas event. :cry:
  • itzipg
    51 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    I'm a freemium player and not going to buy it.
    The look of the building is not that appeling to me, and since I started playing last February (Superheroes) I didn't know about the "super exclusive, only released for iOS in 2012" Apple building until a couple of months ago, so I don't feel the need to spend my hard-earned donuts on it.
  • L_B_123XD
    1709 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    I got it in 2012, how much did it actually cost?
  • billdoors1533
    303 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    No it didn't interest me.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!