EA Forums - Banner

Tapping out till Halloween

I say never speed up tasks with donuts! :shock: However, if it is 2 donuts needed and I need whatever it gives me immediately, then I may. I'm sorry to hear you're leaving for a bit but I hope that you're even more excited to play when you get back! :-)

Replies

• Dalekbuster523
    914 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    I will still play to level up with my usual 4 hour tasks, but until Halloween(my favorite event every year) I'm done.

Well, if you're still giving your characters 4 hour tasks then *technically* you're not 'done'.
    The Real Dalekbuster523, Coming Soon to Nethersphere Online
  • tappedout1996
    3045 posts
    edited September 2015
    Login on the 15th september to get free donuts! :)
  • frigidiceman
    139 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    I have been playing since shortly after the game released. I really enjoyed the game until recently. I just don't have the time for all the events. The 30 second tasks, the 1 hour tasks, it just doesn't fit my schedule.

I really enjoy seeing my friends towns that have the time.

I was late to the first part of the mono rail because I had to go out of town for work, so I couldn't unlock the first station. The second station (my first) looks like crap, Springfield Heights looks like crap, but the cross over in characters and the time limit for the mono rail, prevent me from doing much about it.

I will still play to level up with my usual 4 hour tasks, but until Halloween(my favorite event every year) I'm done.
    This will save me some cash. I have always bought doughnuts to get the extra goodies, until I noticed that I was spending most of them just to catch up tasks to complete events. That seems a waste, so I'm done with that.

Good luck to those who can stick it out. It's a fun game, I just can't stay on it all day.

I feel your pain man. I started a new job in Jan and then got promoted 3 months later, basically learning 2 jobs at once. Had my first baby girl in Apr. Been way busy with work that my SH looks like a slum and it'll take me forever to get to a billion and the short tasks eat my time up.

Halloween is my favorite as well and I am saving my itunes gift cards for it. I might freaking splurge on that lol!
  • LPNintendoITA
    11622 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    13th
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • firefly-03k
    26 posts
    edited September 2015

Yeah I guess your right. I'm just not going to finish much on the growing list of tasks I have(11 right now). My only reason to stay leveled up is for the Halloween update.
    I'll sign on in the morning set everyone for a 4 hour task, then later in the day give them all a 12 -16 hour task. I'm out on the events. I just unlocked the glass recycling plant, playing as often as I could for an event that ends in 4 days. It's just not doable.
  • tappedout1996
    3045 posts
    edited September 2015
    13th
    Oops! :mrgreen:
  • smohqy
    2110 posts Member
    edited September 2015

Well, if you're still giving your characters 4 hour tasks then *technically* you're not 'done'.

Pedant. :wink:
  • smohqy
    2110 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    13th

Let's just compromise and make sure to log in on the 14th.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.