EA Forums - Banner

Will There Be Many More Springfield Heights Buildings And Decorations?

sep 15:

Polo Field House, Mansion of Solid Gold, Money Pool, Fancy Bush, Money Tree, Polo Field, Lamborgotti Festarossa, Luxury Yacht, Tennis Court

Replies

• tappedout1996
    3045 posts
    edited September 2015
    sep 15:

Polo Field House, Mansion of Solid Gold, Money Pool, Fancy Bush, Money Tree, Polo Field, Lamborgotti Festarossa, Luxury Yacht, Tennis Court
    The item which has the biggest value requirement is the yacht and it is only 70,000 so what about items further down the line that requires 200,000, will there ever be any. :?
  • LPNintendoITA
    11326 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    for now that's all that programmed. no items set after the 15th date
  • tappedout1996
    3045 posts
    edited September 2015
    for now that's all that programmed. no items set after the 15th date
    Do you think that there will be more prizes added for value because if not then I fear there will not be many more decorations coming. :?
  • LPNintendoITA
    11326 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    no idea but it's possible
  • tappedout1996
    3045 posts
    edited September 2015
    no idea but it's possible
    I hope so! :D
  • tapperino_forums
    542 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    I'm hoping for a land release. Looks like the space is there, but no idea of when.
  • DIrishB
    613 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    I'm hoping for a land release. Looks like the space is there, but no idea of when.

I'm hoping for the same. That way I can move all my remaining mansions and the new upcoming buildings all in Springfield Heights.

As is the rest of my Springfield has plenty of room for the foreseeable future after the new land expansions. Though by Christmas (depending on how many new buildings and decorations we get during Halloween and Christmas events, and the few level updates in between) I may be close to running out again. Maybe early 2016. I have one of every building and decoration, and don't store anything (there's a Valentine's, Easter, Halloween, and Christmas section to my map--small sections to fit everything nicely), and even all the Monorail and previous events (Sports, Superhero, Sringfield Heights) stuff have left a strip or two of open land scattered across the map at points.

But yeah, I know it sounds ridiculous because they've released a lot of land lately, but Springfield Heights needs that extra land expansion. It seems obvious they're going to likely release it at some point, hopefully with the upcoming new stuff for SH.

That'll be a "two birds, one stone" situation... allows me to finish off my Springfield Heights layout and open up more space in the rest of my Springfield. I also want to move stuff like Ziffcorp and a few other buildings (Republican Party HQ, etc). That realistically should keep me with enough space to last into at least early 2016, I hope.

So... keeping my fingers crossed.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!