EA Forums - Banner

*ANNOUNCEMENT: RAIL YARD NEEDED TO CONTINUE TO BUILD MONORAIL ONCE EVENT OVER*

thanks. alerted everyone at Topix too ;)

Replies

• thalia0305
    70 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    Thanks for the info, Passed to Spanish comunity
  • DrTardis11
    88 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    Thanks for the info. I got the rail yard and Sebastian Cobb last night. :D
  • 07noobslayer
    7 posts
    edited September 2015
    I usually get just about every prize n these events been a loyal player for years but I didn't get any of the act end prizes and looks like I'm falling short here too I will be so disappointed if I can't get the rail yard to the point of just erasing the game off my devices and forget it exists
  • wuget6899
    1 posts
    edited September 2015
    It would help if ALL of the quests did not ask for the tin cans Over and over again. My glass collection has been full for days Before I was able to use them.
  • Psdance
    150 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    So how does it continue building rails? I've completed all the tasks in the Rail Yard menu. I guess new tracks/build tasks will become available when the event ends?

Hmm, I see my countdown timer at 14 hours for new weekly prizes to reset. I'll check again tomorrow to see what comes up. In the meantime I'm stockpiling supplies.

• Moondog105
    19 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    I finished with the rail yard task but when I click to place the yard the game freezes and kicks me out. I restarted my phone but it still does the same thing when I try to place the rail yard.

Any ideas?
  • jeremiahpalm
    6 posts
    edited September 2015
    Its really gonna suck being so close to getting the rail yard and having the event end. they should extend the event for a few more days
  • gamingonly319
    3 posts
    edited September 2015
    I swear to you, 8 hours ago this game said I had 15 hours to complete this yard. I get home from work, now I have 5 hours? Explain that math to me?

Ugh this is the hardest I have ever tried for an event and I am level 48 now.

So I think I just wasted the last two weeks of my life. And I will never see that rail yard. There is no way to get that many items that take THREE HOURS to fabricate (Glass) to achieve that.

Also can someone tell me where the other 7 hours went? I want them back.

:cry:
  • keithzilla208
    287 posts
    edited September 2015
    So we can still keep building tracks after the event as long as we have the rail yard then? Will this be a permanent addition with the weekly countdown for the five tracks and five donut bonus?
  • BombayPizza
    21 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    I'll guess we have to wait until the 28th, I'm not doing this anymore anyway...
  • anaquarind
    1493 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    So we can still keep building tracks after the event as long as we have the rail yard then? Will this be a permanent addition with the weekly countdown for the five tracks and five donut bonus?

Yes, permanent weekly bonus with the last prize always 5 tracks+5 donuts
    Always looking to add active forum members! But please PM me first.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!