EA Forums - Banner

*ANNOUNCEMENT: RAIL YARD NEEDED TO CONTINUE TO BUILD MONORAIL ONCE EVENT OVER*

mwdalton wrote:
Hi Players!

This is a Public Service Announcement passed on from an EA Representative to try to make everyone aware that obtaining the final prize, the "Monorail Rail Yard", is the only way to keep on building the Monorail and tracks after the event has concluded.

Happy Tapping!
mwdalton is a totally loser I ask him send me a friend request and doesn't even message back

Replies

• Bluejays20091
    403 posts
    edited September 2015
    mwdalton wrote:
    Hi Players!

This is a Public Service Announcement passed on from an EA Representative to try to make everyone aware that obtaining the final prize, the "Monorail Rail Yard", is the only way to keep on building the Monorail and tracks after the event has concluded.

Happy Tapping!
    mw dalton your still a loser for not adding me and for deleting my old comment makes you more of a loser
  • rayuk99585
    3 posts
    edited September 2015
    mwdalton wrote:
    Hi Players!

Happy Tapping!

Could you advise how to get the Rail Yard without spending $200+ on donuts?
  • jaycee57
    3 posts
    edited September 2015
    mwdalton wrote:
    Hi Players!

Happy Tapping!

Hey, i have the rail yard but it isn't giving me the tracks once the event ended. I needed 15,000 to get a track. I have over 17,000 and no track. Any help or fix would be greatly appreciated.
  • ajohanni07
    2 posts
    edited September 2015
    This is true, I cannot build monorail tracks anymore either, even though I have the Rail yard. I'm at 23742/15000 blueprints to get 2 mystery track pieces, and it won't give me the track pieces and go up to the next prize. Please fix this soon! I would like to be able to start earning track pieces and donuts as promised!
  • judyoneil1208
    2 posts
    edited September 2015
    Great! The monorail game is over. My game crashed and stayed that way almost the entire time of part 3.
    I couldn't get the rail yard prize, now its a premium piece. This SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I spent a week with ea online and on the phone trying to fix the game and nothing worked until I stored all the monorail buildings.
    Sooo now I lost out. Thanks ea :(

EA should either give us the rail yard, the donuts to purchase it or had extended the game to give us a chance.
    Every EA rep told me they couldn't help. What great support.

After this, there is NO WAY I am going to buy the rail yard myself.
  • joshberrios
    2 posts
    edited September 2015
    ajohanni07 wrote:
    This is true, I cannot build monorail tracks anymore either, even though I have the Rail yard. I'm at 23742/15000 blueprints to get 2 mystery track pieces, and it won't give me the track pieces and go up to the next prize. Please fix this soon! I would like to be able to start earning track pieces and donuts as promised!

go to your krustyland. fixed it for me!
  • KosmoPowers
    4 posts
    edited September 2015
    Great! The monorail game is over. My game crashed and stayed that way almost the entire time of part 3.
    I couldn't get the rail yard prize, now its a premium piece. This SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I spent a week with ea online and on the phone trying to fix the game and nothing worked until I stored all the monorail buildings.
    Sooo now I lost out. Thanks ea :(

EA should either give us the rail yard, the donuts to purchase it or had extended the game to give us a chance.
    Every EA rep told me they couldn't help. What great support.

After this, there is NO WAY I am going to buy the rail yard myself.

Same happened to me. I had no trouble getting the first two parts of the event completed, and would have had no problem finishing the third. HAD THE APP LOADED AT ALL! This was an error on their part, the support rep told me this and said he hoped EA would make it up to players. But of course they didn't.
  • jaycee57
    3 posts
    edited September 2015
    ajohanni07 wrote:

Yep. That worked. Thanks for the tip!
  • bgcross75582
    3 posts
    edited September 2015
    so even with the new level, i have to go to krustyland and come back to get my rails. my trash also doesnt come up when its done. are they going to fix this?
  • Megarnicle
    15 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    ajohanni07 wrote:

Awesome, that worked. Thanx
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!