EA Forums - Banner

*ANNOUNCEMENT: RAIL YARD NEEDED TO CONTINUE TO BUILD MONORAIL ONCE EVENT OVER*

I won the rail yard but do not have it in my inventory. I have a screenshot saying I won it

Replies

• mwdalton
    11545 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    homerfubar wrote:
    I won the rail yard but do not have it in my inventory. I have a screenshot saying I won it

Contact EA Help.
  • JBall242510
    3 posts
    edited September 2015
    There seems to be an issue causing the rail yard not to award prizes after completion of the amount for the task. I just updated and completed the first task but the counter shows "5074 of 5000"
  • marsatk
    1 posts
    edited September 2015
    i cant go far as that. im full of stuff but no task available to comlete.... need glass, but im full, no task to use it..... at least game are free....
  • edited September 2015
    @Jball

Same here, I got the first Track
    But after the update,when I reached the second prize, I did not get It. I have 15490/15000

:(
  • PantherusNZ
    43 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    There seems to be an issue causing the rail yard not to award prizes after completion of the amount for the task. I just updated and completed the first task but the counter shows "5074 of 5000"

Go to Krustyland and it'll come up. Don't know if that will be required ongoing but hopefully it'll be fixed soon.

I was just shy after the event ended but managed to stick into the overlapping period and spend 25 gems to finish the last bit and get the rail-yard. I'll be damned if I'm going to leave my monorail unfinished!
  • MeliMolo
    2 posts
    edited September 2015
    Same here. My blue line just kept getting longer and went beyond the game's screen. Heheh I have a screenshot, but I can't post it. I'm at 9437/5000
  • kaiser478
    1 posts
    edited September 2015
    Weird. Same issue but going to Krustyland unlocked it as PantherusNZ said it would.
  • rdmj1971
    3 posts
    edited September 2015
    I was experiencing the same problem, my blue line was exceeding the amount needed for the track. I just went to Krustyland as a post stated, and yes, that opened up the prize for track. So, now let's see what happens next.
  • vinsajon
    4 posts
    edited September 2015

Go to Krustyland and it'll come up. Don't know if that will be required ongoing but hopefully it'll be fixed soon.

I was just shy after the event ended but managed to stick into the overlapping period and spend 25 gems to finish the last bit and get the rail-yard. I'll be damned if I'm going to leave my monorail unfinished!

Thanks a lot for this heads up. I had two rewards pop up as soon as I arrived in Krusty Land. Glad you tried that. I forgot I even had Krusty Land.
  • vinsajon
    4 posts
    edited September 2015
    rdmj1971 wrote:
    I was experiencing the same problem, my blue line was exceeding the amount needed for the track. I just went to Krustyland as a post stated, and yes, that opened up the prize for track. So, now let's see what happens next.

My blue line was so long it went totally off the screen. I was wondering if it would come back on the other side of the screen like Pac-Man, but it never did
  • stardate06678
    3 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    Adding my Me Too to the issue of having more than enough blueprints to unlock the next package, but having to go to Krustyland to trigger it.
  • gaps2420
    1 posts
    edited September 2015
    Try the fix... I go to my friends list and back and it works. Didn't need to go to Krustyland.

However, make sure you are actually getting the items...

There are lots of current bugs. Feel free to message me to go over what I've been finding EA.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!