EA Forums - Banner

Under construction glitch

Try storing the building and then removing back out, there's a thread about it somewhere on here if I find it I'll post you a link.

Replies

• hot4daryldixon
    355 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    Thanx I'll try that with as many as possible. I know Lisa is affected. It says she's at the Simpsons house which she isn't but I know it's not storable. I'll post again the results of trying this.
  • hot4daryldixon
    355 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    It worked for everyone except Lisa. She's in limbo and I haven't a clue how to free her.
  • devilhunt1449
    3486 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    Glad that you got it sorted, but from my understanding the only way to get Lisa back as her house isn't storable is to contact EA support unfortunately.
  • hot4daryldixon
    355 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    After contacting EA twice and uninstalling and reinstalling my issue wasn't solved but they did tell me it's a wide known issue and they are working on A fix now for it. They told me it's caused by putting your monorail in the water, I blew my town up 2 days ago and built my monorail entirely over water so maybe I'll try storing the stations or I'll just wait it out.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!