EA Forums - Banner

Rail Yard Prizes

Do the Rail Yard blueprint prizes really end every week, or is the countdown clock just mistakenly shown from the main event? The Railyard prizes should just be earned as you earn them and carryover as necessary. Is it even possible to earn all the prizes without spending donuts to speed everything up? What's the point if you spend 50 donuts to make 5 donuts...

From what I understand, it reboots every Tuesday. You have seven days to earn 70,000 blueprints in order to get the donuts. Along the way, you get tracks. Was that what you meant? That it would be impossible to get 70,000 blueprints in seven days without spending donuts? (Hope that helps)

EDIT TO ADD: I believe you also have to be sure to do something daily. Like, you can't COMPLETELY ignore the projects for one whole day and then come back the next day and grind to make up for it. I don't know the details of that, though! I DO know you do not need to be on track every single day.

Was that as confusing as I think it was?

Replies

• Willy9292
    1796 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    I got a full week of prizes, the whole 70,000 in 3 days. Its not hard. Through the event I hit the cap daily, logging in less then 6 times a day. Most was build up reserve at end of day, max out in morning. I started this morning with 50, 100 and hit 70,000 on my 4th login.
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.
  • Linkwick
    956 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    Willy9292 wrote:
    I got a full week of prizes, the whole 70,000 in 3 days. Its not hard. Through the event I hit the cap daily, logging in less then 6 times a day. Most was build up reserve at end of day, max out in morning. I started this morning with 50, 100 and hit 70,000 on my 4th login.

^^ This. I got the Rail Yard with 2 days & 20-odd hrs to go, and finished the 70k with 21hrs to go.
    Unless EA changes something or introduces a daily cap, I reckon I'll have the weekly tracks within 48-72hrs of it going live. (And then a further 4 days to work towards finishing SH before we start again...)
  • namuori
    14 posts
    edited September 2015
    I got the Rail Yard three days ago and got the final weekly prize just now, so it's doable in less than three days. I don't use any donuts, I sleep 8 hours a day, and only login every hour or two while I'm awake to get the recycling going and then pretty much ignore the game otherwise.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.