EA Forums - Banner

Is it safe to update now?

From what I can make out it seems to be fine on Android, I don't know what it's like for IOS.

Replies

• Dannesand
    434 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    From what I can make out it seems to be fine on Android, I don't know what it's like for IOS.
    Aah ok. I only have IOS devices, so I guess I'll have to wait further. Thx! :-)
  • drumnman
    1475 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    Not safe. I lost all my level 57 progress as well as Maison which cost donuts.
  • cool2006
    788 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    im on IOS and its working fine 4 me
  • MrPMPisBeefy
    170 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    I'm going to wait until I get the all clear from LPN before updating. Until then I'll keep on making tracks.
  • TT_Degnan
    471 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    drumnman wrote:
    Not safe. I lost all my level 57 progress as well as Maison which cost donuts.

I'm going with "not safe"...

But that's because I auto updated earlier, and lost a bunch of (bought with donuts) stuff.
    Second update didnt fix.

MAY be ok if you only got the second update, but for now I'd play safe and don't update, or if you have updated, don't play

I'm on iOS, for info.
  • drumnman
    1475 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    I think you're right. Folks who updated immediately are still knackered.
  • Dannesand
    434 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    Hmm.. But I can still play the game without updating? Or should I/we avoid playing overall?
  • stevieort
    616 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    I've been playing on my Android device throughout the day without having been forced to update. Sadly, the version on my iPad at home is set to auto update, so I suppose I'll continue to Tap on the phone only, at least for now.
  • hughejars
    587 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    My Android device seems fine and all that freezing lag seems to have disappeared :P
  • Dannesand
    434 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    stevieort wrote:
    I've been playing on my Android device throughout the day without having been forced to update. Sadly, the version on my iPad at home is set to auto update, so I suppose I'll continue to Tap on the phone only, at least for now.

Ok thanks for the answer mate! :) Well, as long as I can play haha xD
  • CPTSean541
    118 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    I've been playing on my 6+ all day. No issues. I still have everything.

It isn't the end of the world.
  • Dannesand
    434 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    CPTSean541 wrote:
    I've been playing on my 6+ all day. No issues. I still have everything.

It isn't the end of the world.

[img]http://www.****/images/usa/yes-it-is.jpg[/img]

hehe just had to :mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • drumnman
    1475 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    I posted this on the sticky, but I'll leave it here too:

Just got off the phone with EA Tech support and they said a patch is incoming within the next "couple of days" that should restore everything. As such, they would not reimburse me the 190 donuts I'm out having bought the Mason and Old Grey Mare.

She did mention there could be some mea culpa donuts in it for us.
  • rockyb2006
    818 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    I just asked a friend of mine if she updated. She said yes and is still at level 57 and did not loose any of her stuff. She does NOT have the IRS building however. I still am going to wait for an official announcement for a safe go-ahead with the update.
  • blackgryphon9999
    685 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    iOS user here. Update has been smooth (no problems), but as noted earlier, no IRS building either. From what LANintendo has said, it looks like that building and the drone were pulled from the update because of the bugs. I would suspect that a fix is coming as fast as EA can get it done.
  • rockyb2006
    818 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    Forgot to mention my friend and I are both on IOS devices. So she had no problems as well. I'm still very nervous to update however.
  • goldenredp961
    84 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    I'm keeping all the energy I can to keep myself from updating, until I get a green light to say it is safe.

It's rare for me to say that. :o Normally, I'd say....wait, give me a few days more. And then I'd be forced to update. Luckily though, I haven't leveled up to 57....but I am halfway through level 56.

But...I'm not caught up with the questlines, however.

Yeesh.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.