• NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited September 2015
    I'm having no issues so far (iOS)
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Dannesand
    434 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    I haven't touched my game since i read people had issues, don't wanna lose progress and buildings. I am still gonna wait.

BTW, Hi Neo !!!!!!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • wildcat2k
    70 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    What exactly is the problem? I keep reading through these topics saying not to update but it doesn't say why?

I updated and my game is perfectly fine. I was going in and out a few hours ago working on Springfield Hights. Funny cause I usually get the bart screen log in issues whenever an event ends and I update back to normal.

I'm on android kindle fire.

Edit, ok I see it has to do with level 57. I'm 52.
  • abc1177947165
    601 posts
    edited September 2015
    I am playing on iOS and android with no issues
  • TT_Degnan
    471 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    I haven't tried playing (iOS) since the issue removed all my lvl 57 items and progress.

And not going to until we get some positive news about a fix for the rest of us affected in the same way.

For interest, if anyone is...

D/l'd App Store update - this removed lvl 57 stuff after a 680odd Mb in game update
    Played an hour or so later - second 680 odd Mb in game update, items still gone (Overpass diner, old grey mare, masion derri?re, shotgun Pete and whole Muscle Marge stuff)

• Cvija01
    466 posts
    edited September 2015
    Muscle Marge :thumbdown:
  • Dannesand
    434 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    I haven't played for a day, I am getting impatient haha
  • C0rgano
    443 posts Member
    edited September 2015

haven't had any glitches/issues on android with the update; but also don't see any new additions (IRS building/etc).... but as long as it's running glitch-free, I'm not to worried about new content at the moment.

• NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited September 2015
    Dannesand wrote:
    I haven't touched my game since i read people had issues, don't wanna lose progress and buildings. I am still gonna wait.

BTW, Hi Neo !!!!!!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Helloooo :D :mrgreen::mrgreen:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • zackscity
    32 posts
    edited September 2015
    I am level 57. And still have Shotgun Pete's Wedding Chapel.

And I have not lost any track pieces (since Act 2 I just place extra track pieces on land off to side of map)

I really think this glitch with the level 57 has only to do with people that purchased items that included a character, such as Belle or the Old Jewish Man

In fact... Game works about 8-12x cleaner than it did last week with stuttering/freezing/terrible FPS.
  • tarabee22219
    63 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    I purchased Belle so I guess I will hold off for a bit.
  • philong67
    153 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    i have ios and i updated after12 pm yesterday. i have all my buildings and still have my level 57 but no irs. i did notice that my xp meter actually moved up after the update. maybe it was the earlier update that had all those glitches?
  • TAGSfan60982
    586 posts
    edited September 2015
    I immediately did the upgrade before coming to the forums. No problems at all and I'd bought MD w/Belle and TOJM with his bldg. everything is still there, thank you Jesus.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!