EA Forums - Banner

Buildings auto clearing? turn on your X-MAS lights to let your neighbors know...

123457Next

Replies

• tilycoclem
    273 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    :D
  • jjenppa
    41 posts
    edited September 2015
    It never occurred to me either. I came across this in a neighbors town yesterday. Hope it works first time trying to post a picture.

2015-09-23%2010.10.25_zpsc8u2kqzo.png

Ok i can't get it to work :?:

Tried fixing it for you. A little big though.

I like imgur for this sort of thing. You can edit and scale pics on imgr.
    I'm not familiar with capabilities of photobucket.

Very small version...
    2hlDSV2l.png

I thought I could do something like this in my town to get the message to my neighbours :)
  • Saskcon
    17 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    Well they just put a patch out for iOS. Did not fix building timers auto resetting to the beginning. Way to go Ea. On a side note I got in touch with ea live chat Saturday. Just checked status of my account, shows in progress. If they have to fix every account individually I'm thinking it may be fixed in time for us to have to tap on neighbors for a Halloween event.
    Or if not, visiting neighbors better not be required, over half of mine now are showing only a couple tappable buildings when visited.

May have griped too quick. It appears it reset every building timer with the patch. Since then the quicker buildings like brown house etc are filling in and keeping the collection icon up when checking on neighbors or KV.
    Hope it keeps up with the longer timed buildings as well.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • msrednotdead
    42 posts
    edited September 2015
    Switching my lights on
  • cnations07
    70 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    Yep, got the update, didn't fix auto clearing. Can't find my xmas plunger, anyone remember what it's called? It's not where I thought I put it, so perhaps I stored it and just don't see it in the giant pile of stored crap.

I did borrow the spelled out message idea. Hope I don't lose too many friend because of this nonsense.
  • niahunt
    270 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    cnations07 wrote:
    Yep, got the update, didn't fix auto clearing. Can't find my xmas plunger, anyone remember what it's called? It's not where I thought I put it, so perhaps I stored it and just don't see it in the giant pile of stored crap.

I did borrow the spelled out message idea. Hope I don't lose too many friend because of this nonsense.

It's called the festive light plunger. When searching your inventory for it it has a giant down arrow,may make it easier to spot.
  • jjenppa
    41 posts
    edited September 2015
    Just got ingame update and I think my town doesn't auto clear anymore!?
  • niahunt
    270 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    jjenppa wrote:
    Just got ingame update and I think my town doesn't auto clear anymore!?

I was thinking the same,so far all looks good. Will give it a few more hours then perhaps I can turn Xmas in Sept off :wink: .
  • tilycoclem
    273 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    Stevedilge-

Thank you for all your posts on the issues with auto-clearing. :D
  • stevedilge752
    198 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    [wmv?
    tilycoclem wrote:
    Stevedilge-Thank you for all your posts on the issues with auto-clearing. :D

Your welcome tily. I felt bad every time i visited and saw your LZ. Lets hope with this update that it is finally fixed for everyone.
  • bobandsheba
    40 posts
    edited September 2015
    I am no longer auto clearing after the update! Now if they would just fix the darn level 57 issue I would be happy.
  • edited September 2015

I like imgur for this sort of thing. You can edit and scale pics on imgr.
    I'm not familiar with capabilities of photobucket.

Very small version...
    2hlDSV2l.png

Seriously, anybody still using Photobucket instead of Imgur at this point is crazy IMO.

Imgur is WAY more streamlined for uploading, sharing, and especially the page itself (Photobucket clutters every page with so much junk). Not to mention basic editing tools to crop and resize. And of course, my favorite: you can turn anything into a meme in about a minute. :D

ye7xscH.png

There's also an "Imgur Uploader" app that lets you upload screen shots directly to the site, which really comes in handy.

The only possible problem I've found with it is that because it allows "unsavory" images, there are some places that block it on their WiFi. Other than that, USE IMGUR. 8)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!