EA Forums - Banner

Most boring thread...... In the world

*yawns!

Sadly this is more interesting than those threads that shall not be mentioned.

MWWAHAHAHAHAH! Sooo bored....look at my post count.

1613666_zps9489d6c6.jpg

Replies

• peruhomer
    1325 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:
    *yawns!

Do you mean mine? Whilst I admit the quality is somewhat lacking, I try to stick to comments rather than the starting of new threads. Having added so few, I think it's a little harsh for you to call me out on them.

To OP, that move of the burning bush is quite controversial. I see that you have tried to hide it away by calling your thread boring but you're not fooling anyone. The tongues of this forum will be wagging.
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    peruhomer wrote:
    lissarv68 wrote:
    *yawns!

Do you mean mine? Whilst I admit the quality is somewhat lacking, I try to stick to comments rather than the starting of new threads. Having added so few, I think it's a little harsh for you to call me out on them.

To OP, that move of the burning bush is quite controversial. I see that you have tried to hide it away by calling your thread boring but you're not fooling anyone. The tongues of this forum will be wagging.

What?!?!?!

No way!

I meant the add-me threads. I was trying to not say the word out of fear of one appearing in here. I'm sorry for the confusion.
  • peruhomer
    1325 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:
    peruhomer wrote:
    lissarv68 wrote:
    *yawns!

What?!?!?!

No way!

I meant the add-me threads. I was trying to not say the word out of fear of one appearing in here. I'm sorry for the confusion.

I was joking :D
  • stakov
    71 posts
    edited January 2013
    No... This is just a tribute
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    peruhomer wrote:
    lissarv68 wrote:
    peruhomer wrote:
    lissarv68 wrote:
    *yawns!

What?!?!?!

No way!

I was joking :D

LOL! Good one, you had me going. I was freaking a little that I'd managed to hurt your feelings. Never my intention to do that to anybody on here.
  • cjcccooper
    322 posts
    edited January 2013
    This thread is cool. So nurnb and burned with please add me, begging add, ultra cool friends withextras add.
  • christiemich
    621 posts
    edited January 2013
    peruhomer wrote:
    lissarv68 wrote:
    *yawns!

Lol yes indeed, shame edit an item didn't push back to the top.. Ill have to bump it after update.... Hard life
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!