EA Forums - Banner

Another rail yard glitch?

Hi all

I finished the weekly railyard quests with 3 days to spare. I got the tracks in my inventory, but was awarded no donuts.

Do they get given at the when the countdown clock finishes or is this some kind of glitch?

Thanks

it doesnt tell you that they were give like the tracks, watch your donut total and you will see that it does increase by 5 donuts

Replies

• Hugemember1
    130 posts
    edited September 2015
    Hi all

I finished the weekly railyard quests with 3 days to spare. I got the tracks in my inventory, but was awarded no donuts.

Do they get given at the when the countdown clock finishes or is this some kind of glitch?

Thanks

it doesnt tell you that they were give like the tracks, watch your donut total and you will see that it does increase by 5 donuts

Ah...okay, thanks. I didnt really notice exactly how many I had before....I just got another level up bonus so wasnt really keeping track. For now I'll trust that it worked, and confirm it for next week.

Thanks again
  • maurotib516
    26 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    I've just finished the weekly railyard quest and received the 5 donuts prize without any notification as abc says. Next time check your stack of donuts just before getting the prize and you'll see they'll be added.
  • jerry4278
    102 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    My glitch was that I finished #2 in the daily track addition and I got notified that I received 2 long straight tracks, but I never received them.
  • cimddwc1
    142 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    Apparently the graphics with the two straight tracks is fixed and only shows that you got two track pieces, no matter which kind you got.
  • devilhunt1449
    3664 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    My glitch was that I finished #2 in the daily track addition and I got notified that I received 2 long straight tracks, but I never received them.

As above said, the graphic shows you 2 straight tracks but if you check the text information with the picture it says 2 random track sections, all of the track prizes in the rail yard are a random selection of the different types available.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.