EA Forums - Banner

(With pictures) - Update/expansion idea, focused on road decorations, pavements, etc

I particularly like the crossings. Would be very easy for EA to implement! And we need one near the school - won't somebody think of the children?!

Replies

• Katie7617
    113 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    I love the crossings and cobble stone look. The others would be nice to have too. I hate having my buildings in grass but I also hate that everywhere you look is that same grey color
  • Dannesand
    434 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    As I mentioned these pics look a bit strange. Try and imagine the textures in a ''Simpson cartoonish look'', Simpson styled grass, Simpson styled sand, Simpson styled dirt, etc.
  • drumnman
    1475 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    These are all cool ideas! The title of the thread, however, feels a little misleading, as if there was an update in the works with these coming.
  • Dannesand
    434 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    drumnman wrote:
    These are all cool ideas! The title of the thread, however, feels a little misleading, as if there was an update in the works with these coming.

Ah sorry! I will change the title :D
  • drumnman
    1475 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    Dannesand wrote:
    drumnman wrote:

Thanks! I was was so excited when I saw the thread then got sad. Then I got excited again with all these stellar ideas and pics!
  • Dannesand
    434 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    drumnman wrote:
    Dannesand wrote:
    drumnman wrote:

Thanks! I was was so excited when I saw the thread then got sad. Then I got excited again with all these stellar ideas and pics!

haha sry about that mate :D I have been thinking about this for a long time, it would be really cool with a road expansion update. Took a while to photoshop these pics though lol :mrgreen:
  • tapperino_forums
    542 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    Like the dark pavement and sand, but we've already got grass. I also wish we got a bridge when running pavement over water then we could put stuff on it.
  • Dannesand
    434 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    Like the dark pavement and sand, but we've already got grass. I also wish we got a bridge when running pavement over water then we could put stuff on it.

I was thinking different grass types, such a lighter grass, darker grass etc. So that we have more options above the regular grass we already have.

I like the idea with the bridge!
  • devilhunt1449
    3728 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    There is a few things there that I quite like, the sand, dirt and a stone slab effect would be nice, although I think before the crossing was implemented it might be a good idea to get the cars on the road :)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.