EA Forums - Banner

Confused

I haven't experienced it but i can't wait to get home from work to see if I have 100 donuts!!

Replies

• MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    Have you tried Nuking your town?
  • susanmtate32
    372 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    Why would I nuke my town?
  • susanmtate32
    372 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    Banky71 wrote:
    I haven't experienced it but i can't wait to get home from work to see if I have 100 donuts!!

The two other people in my house haven't..... Odd
  • HappyGamer73
    2402 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    That's just Maxx's version of 42 (the answer to Life, the Universe and Everything).
  • susanmtate32
    372 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    That's just Maxx's version of 42 (the answer to Life, the Universe and Everything).

I see - helpful! :)
  • mrsoctober12
    361 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    I swear this keeps happening with my Farm:I had corn due and when I went to check if it was ready it was gone. The same thing happend today with my triffids. I don't know if I'm tapping them and forgetting, but I feel like I'm going crazy.
  • susanmtate32
    372 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    I swear this keeps happening with my Farm:I had corn due and when I went to check if it was ready it was gone. The same thing happend today with my triffids. I don't know if I'm tapping them and forgetting, but I feel like I'm going crazy.

Yeah - I'm sure I've read about this being party of the glitch but loads of my buildings were just starting there 8 hours etc!
  • susanmtate32
    372 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    Do I spend them?????!
  • Banky71
    145 posts
    edited September 2015
    Do I spend them?????!

I would wait till Halloween!! It's like Christmas only better and spookier!
  • Phinnea
    1388 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    Nice to see a good glitch once in a while.

Sure spend them. But the way things have been going, don't be shocked if what you buy disappears.
    phinneacttf in the Crawl to the Finish
  • susanmtate32
    372 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    Banky71 wrote:
    Do I spend them?????!

I would wait till Halloween!! It's like Christmas only better and spookier!

This was my first thought but then I don't want them to disappear! But I guess even if I buy something now if there gonna go there gonna go and take the building with it regardless?!!!
  • susanmtate32
    372 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    Phinnea wrote:

Sure spend them. But the way things have been going, don't be shocked if what you buy disappears.

Yeah exactly. I think I'm gonna sit on them. I'll be less disappointed when the donuts go, then I would if I buy a building and invest time in tasks!
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    ***runs off to nuke town, I mean force close, to see if I get 100 donuts*** :)

[Edit: No 100 donuts. And no real bad update problems either.]

• Banky71
    145 posts
    edited September 2015
    Phinnea wrote:

Yeah exactly. I think I'm gonna sit on them. I'll be less disappointed when the donuts go, then I would if I buy a building and invest time in tasks!

I think you will be fine. they usually don;t take things like that away. Usually...
  • susanmtate32
    372 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    Banky71 wrote:
    Phinnea wrote:

I think you will be fine. they usually don;t take things like that away. Usually...

We will see. I think after all I've read on here over the last few days anything is possible!
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    Banky71 wrote:
    Phinnea wrote:

We will see. I think after all I've read on here over the last few days anything is possible!

Better nuke your town to be safe.
  • susanmtate32
    372 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    Banky71 wrote:
    Phinnea wrote:

Better nuke your town to be safe.

Cool story! :)
  • Banky71
    145 posts
    edited September 2015
    I'm nuking my town this weekend just to make Maxx happy.
  • susanmtate32
    372 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    I'm wondering now actually whether it's compo!

I raised a ticket ageeees ago about an issue with my monorail and a guy emailed me today asking for more details, which I obviously replied to and now I have extra donuts? Shot in the dark but maybe the explanation?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.