EA Forums - Banner

All my friends points

If you want more you can add me :wink:.

Replies

• theslayer369
    2009 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    Have disappeared..ugh and I don't have the multiple handshakes..... Anyone else???

A lot of us are having the same problem gypsy, thanks for still visiting me, I hope you've been getting my handshakes.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited September 2015
    I've been getting handshakes but no FP points from them :roll:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • JimJ321
    4208 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

:roll: erg
  • jukan00
    2319 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Me too. For some reason graffitti always gives me FP but the handshakes rarely do. So weird.
    (Never have had multiple handshakes this time either)
  • crazychimpah39
    107 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    Same here. No FP points when friends visit.
  • Willy9292
    1576 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    I thought maybe it was just a glitch for me. I get multiples but even the singles no longer yield friendship points. Frustrating when we have new friendship prizes, as it takes longer to get them and get back to getting donuts when collecting......hmmmmm :?
    Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.
  • blizzardfri
    76 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    For the first time ever I've been getting occasional multiple handshakes. I haven't been paying attention to the FP from handshakes, but I just got the H.M.O. so they've been accumulating...for sure from my visits to neighbors because I do pay attention to that.

@Gypcandrews, you have a great SF and I hope this resolves for you quickly.
  • mikepellerin60
    490 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    I've been getting FP from handshakes, but have forgotten to visit neighbors.

Total, idiotic, brain fart!

We havn't had FP in so long, and I was just plodding along with Rails and SH goods, I just forgot about it.

Even now while I was writing about it, I neglected to visit!

I claim moderate stupidity, and leave it at that.

:(
    Moe: "Moe's tavern, home of the worlds smallest large screen TV."
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited September 2015
    Until i get regular FP points from the handshakes i wont be visiting people as it not worth it, granted my neighbours might get the FP but i need them too :lol:
  • FeeJay1111
    235 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    Some visits to me give out FPs and others don't. It's very frustrating. Sometimes I think it would be quicker to list what's working properly than list glitches. Grrrr.
  • bella200507
    7 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    I have not had any multiply handshakes. In fact I had a handshake on my SP tile and before I could tap it disappeared. I didn't get my tile either. Has anyone had this happen? Maybe would should not tap the SP tile.

When my neighbors visit sometimes I only have one handshake from them. I have neighbors that regularly visit and now nothing from them. Handshakes disappear. No one is only going to tap one building when there are buildings to tap. So now I don't know if my neighbors are visiting. If they are I am not getting anything. No handshake or FP! I did finally have a couple neighbors that had tapped three building late yesterday and I got FP.

I also have the clearing of some buildings. Today I actually had most of my buildings ready to be cleared when I got up. I always leave some for my neighbors to tap. When I went to my neighbors and came back every building was cleared! Of course I didn't get any money or xp for them.

• 4junk3000
    5278 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    Are you guys with issues visiting your KL?

Because going there frequently "cures" synch issues, I've just developed a habit of going there first, then visiting again last, and coming back to resync.

Maybe try that and see if it helps? Good luck!
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • brickevand408
    1822 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Me too :cry:

@Jim
    erg

Spreek jij Nederlands? :mrgreen:
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited September 2015
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

I feel ya pain :( It seems to vary per tap for me, sometimes i get nothing and sometimes i get some but not all from the handshakes, have to say quite annoying :evil:
  • JimJ321
    4208 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

I feel ya pain :( It seems to vary per tap for me, sometimes i get nothing and sometimes i get some but not all from the handshakes, have to say quite annoying :evil:

I agree with the wise Mod!

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!