EA Forums - Banner

Mixed feelings.

Replies

• drumnman
    1475 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    jmn120176 wrote:
    JimJ321 wrote:
    I missed out on the deleted bits of the other deleted post but can the OP edit out the prostitute cheeseburger paragraph. I'm no prude but this forum has a silent code.

I found that post to be extremely offensive! I read the forum aloud to my 3 year old and when he asked me what a cheeseburger prostitute was I had to have "the talk" with him. He will never pass a Wendy's without cringing again. :oops:

Seriously?! It is YOUR responsibility as a parent to proofread and screen out offensive portions. Are you honestly suggesting the vast, vast majority of people who DON'T disagree with the analogy change their behavior because your kid might see or read something you don't see fit?

🎃🎃🎃🎃.

Someone got rekt!

tumblr_inline_nmqive7ddL1sspihj_500.gif
  • emikab
    49 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    I am tennis court farming until the building clearing glitch is fixed. I need the funds and XP from my buildings and since I'm not able to get them because of the glitch, the multiplyer fills in the gap. When the glitch is fixed I'll store most of my tennis courts, though I do plan to make a giant sports complex with all of the other sports items, too.

I don't know if that would ease the OP's conscience, to use the tennis courts until the clearing glitch is fixed. Personally, I prefer to slog along but when that slogging is greatly hampered by something outside my control, I'll take what help I can get.
  • cjryder625
    1414 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    I'm hiding as many as possible behind buildings :D
    I love my computer...all my friends live in it
  • asyousay10
    48 posts
    edited September 2015
    If you don't want the courts store them, i on the other hand love the glitch and have nearly 40 of them . So if you have a issue then don't make everybody else lose out as you can simply take away your bonus .
  • JimJ321
    4208 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    jmn120176 wrote:
    JimJ321 wrote:
    I missed out on the deleted bits of the other deleted post but can the OP edit out the prostitute cheeseburger paragraph. I'm no prude but this forum has a silent code.

I found that post to be extremely offensive! I read the forum aloud to my 3 year old and when he asked me what a cheeseburger prostitute was I had to have "the talk" with him. He will never pass a Wendy's without cringing again. :oops:

Seriously?! It is YOUR responsibility as a parent to proofread and screen out offensive portions. Are you honestly suggesting the vast, vast majority of people who DON'T disagree with the analogy change their behavior because your kid might see or read something you don't see fit?

🎃🎃🎃🎃.

Please don't judge my parenting. I don't judge anyone on this fine forum. My son likes to read about events and happy tapping.
  • LPNintendoITA
    11465 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    seems like someone doesn't know how to get a joke
    expecially the fact a 3 YEAR OLD can't read
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • ForumNerds
    2465 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    I'm pretty sure JimJ was teasing us about reading the thread to a 3-year-old.

NOTE: I find that the OP's statement pales in comparison to dialogue from Level 57, wherein the principal questline character, the "Old Jewish Man" stated:
    "I can't find my Jammitin pills! Now I'll never be able to hold hands with a woman while sitting in separate outdoor bathtubs".

:?

• zutroy69
    456 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    Well since JimJJr. is reading the forum now, I guess there's only one thing to say:

Welcome to the forum, JimJJr. and Happy Tapping!
  • JimJ321
    4208 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    zutroy69 wrote:
    Well since JimJJr. is reading the forum now, I guess there's only one thing to say:

Thank you. He remarked...happy tapping Zutroy! Then he went boom boom.
  • ghallmark814
    2342 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    I just read this thread to a kindergarten class. They are now in fetal position in tears.

Not because of the cheeseburger comment, but because of the people that are Simpsons fans who do not understand the concept of parody. :roll:

Will someone please just think of the children!
  • casby
    232 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    honestly, the tennis court glitch is the only motivation I really have to do any thing in SH (I'm above 200M REV (280Mish) so I have the Lake but 500M seems too far off for yet another mansion (I know that I could hardcore grind to try to increase REV but frankly that's never my game play style and there are so many mansions/not enough room to design anyway)

So I log in 4-5 times a day, collect pills(+ and whatever else is needed for rails or courts) -- could I log in more and get more courts, sure but not my game style

• KillaSqirl
    1763 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    My son is 7 and he really, really likes cheeseburgers. Now I'm starting to think I've waited too long to have the dreaded big talk.

I prefer tacos BTW
  • barryriddl474
    4817 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    I've just read this entire thread to my unborn seed, and he or she is speechless. I hope all of you freaks are happy now. :?
  • Osg00d
    261 posts
    edited September 2015
    JimJ321 wrote:
    zutroy69 wrote:

Thank you. He remarked...happy tapping Zutroy! Then he went boom boom.

Ooh how i love this forum :mrgreen:
    You gotta love the litlle ones

My three year old doesn't care if i read it to him, he just wants to see the moving pictures (gifs)
    My one year old only wants to happy tab/slab on the screen... But i try to make them devoted forumfollowers of them yet... So later they can join, spread the happy tapping message and maybe even (if they are are lucky and hard working) they can become ... A forummod!

Btw im a bit bumped i paid 50 donuts and now i could get them this easy. Have not made a farm yet, and my multi is only 40%. Need to work on that
  • drumnman
    1475 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    I've just read this entire thread to my unborn seed, and he or she is speechless. I hope all of you freaks are happy now. :?

Ya know, reading can be good for fetal development.
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    drumnman wrote:

Ya know, reading can be good for fetal development.

🎃🎃🎃🎃 development as well
  • zutroy69
    456 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    Osg00d wrote:
    Btw im a bit bumped i paid 50 donuts and now i could get them this easy. Have not made a farm yet, and my multi is only 40%. Need to work on that

crank out 9 more with awards and your cost per unit goes down to 5 donuts per and your multiplier is up 22.5%

49 more and cost is down to 1 donut per and multiplier is up a whopping 112.5%

:D
  • barryriddl474
    4817 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    tumblr_nmyhpdzuij1qzx3jto1_400.gif
  • smohqy
    2103 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    tumblr_nmyhpdzuij1qzx3jto1_400.gif

I couldn't agree more.
  • roshigoth1
    1601 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    I bought 17 and stopped (plus the one I bought for donuts). Not because I felt guilty (hey, EA set the pricing), but because I really don't have a use for that many tennis courts. They're sitting in a corner right now. Maybe eventually I might set up a rec center type thing.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!