EA Forums - Banner

Mixed feelings.

13Next

Replies

• 74hands
    445 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    Don't kid yourself, OP. if EA got the chance, they'd kill you and everyone you love.
    My choice for all my Tapped Out news and troll-free friendly chat is the EA officially approved Tapped Out UK :)
  • algar_toon
    29 posts
    edited September 2015
    I see the glitch as a way of getting the in game cash back you should have been getting from the characters doing other tasks.
  • smohqy
    2103 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    I just bought twenty more. They'll eventually wind up in storage, but while I have the space, they make great places for prostitutes to eat cheeseburgers.
  • ItalianoRacer
    145 posts
    edited September 2015
    I've been playing the game and checking this forum for about 18 months and have been jealously looking at all of you oldschoolers' towns, items and especially your conform-o-meter multiplier bonuses. (that "how much % do you have" poll from a good while ago made me feel like such a noob, lol)

So ever since i caught up to the max level (+/- 10 months ago), all my (freemium) donuts have been going towards upping my multiplier and i felt prouder and prouder as it went up. It felt so rewarding every time i bought a 40 donut item, and it was a huge incentive to keep playing and reach that 100%+, bonus pro status.

Then this tenniscourt farming happened and as brilliant as it felt at first, it now feels like a glitch/cheat and i really don't like it. Even though I've added a massive amount of percentages to my total and finally got to 100,50%, i feel like I've not earned it and those months of earnest, hard work have been pointless at this point.

It's like you're a poor teenager who's trying to court a beautiful girl for a long time, and after spending tons of effort, time and money trying to get in her pants, she tells you that she's become a prostitute and says she'll make love to you and all your friends for a cheeseburger.

I would really appreciate a reset that just makes everything right, just delete all courts and give a x amount of "sorry we f***d up" donuts to everybody affected.

This is coming from a guy with under 2 million cash and tons of (very much needed) land to buy.

My multiplier is at 510% I believe.
  • LostCauze-NL
    315 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    I totally forgot i made this thread.

So if I'm right, besides owing apologies to 3 year olds and (waaay too) sensitive board members, i'm alone in thinking this whole thing just feels kinda wrong?

Man, i guess i just have to suck it up and buy a cheeseburger to go, cause i ain't storin' no court bruhs.

I stand by my op though, game got cheap-feeling.
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    I totally forgot i made this thread.

So if I'm right, besides owing apologies to 3 year olds and (waaay too) sensitive board members, i'm alone in thinking this whole thing just feels kinda wrong?

Man, i guess i just have to suck it up and buy a cheeseburger to go, cause i ain't storin' no court bruhs.

I stand by my op though, game got cheap-feeling.

If it makes you feel better, Annette and I ruled that for RTTF these have to go in storage for now. We don't want the players' results marred by something that other people could later point to as us using a glitch that they won't have. Hard judgement call, and we could yet change our minds depending on what, if anything EA does. See the third post in the thread pointed to in my signature for the definition of "glitch" for RTTF.

Outside RTTF, I'm making these as fast as I can. I'll have my cheeseburger with a large fries and drink please. :)

[Edit: Typo]
  • zutroy69
    456 posts Member
    edited September 2015
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!