EA Forums - Banner

More than three taps in neighbor's town no longer works

I didnt know... If so i would have put those buildings next to each other...

Replies

• Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    Osg00d wrote:
    I didnt know... If so i would have put those buildings next to each other...

We've talked about it on the forum before, but it never was that big a deal. So not surprised if people did not know.

• HappyGamer73
    2395 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    I think they actually fixed that before the Monorail event. I seem to recall mentioning that I noticed that before. But, yeah, it's gone.
  • johncolombo
    11407 posts Senior Moderator
    edited September 2015
    it's been "fixed" before then came back so could come back again, although it appears as if the spray cans act different now.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • LPNintendoITA
    11526 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    they fixed a bug with the spray cans not working or something and thus they fixed this too
    just before monorail they were disabled
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • denisewalks
    178 posts
    edited September 2015
    Just noticed that yesterday. It was fun while it lasted.
  • johncolombo
    11407 posts Senior Moderator
    edited September 2015
    (speaking in grandpa voice) back in the day we used to post on a regular basis and ask other users to place all the graffiti buildings in the same area so we could get 4-6 taps. Ok now I have to walk up a hill and back both ways in the snow the snow with no shoes.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • Samaranth01
    2182 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    (speaking in grandpa voice) back in the day we used to post on a regular basis and ask other users to place all the graffiti buildings in the same area so we could get 4-6 taps. Ok now I have to walk up a hill and back both ways in the snow the snow with no shoes.

At least you don't have to fight off bears with your lunch box. :wink::mrgreen:

• TwigletStyx
    1044 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    This is the glitch where you tap two buildings for money etc. and then quickly tap has many of the graffitiable buildings as you could. If those four were close together, thanks to your neighbor knowing about this glitch, then you could get as many as six taps. As normal, your neighbor got $$/XP/FP on a building that normally pays nothing. A benefit to you both.

Anyone else seeing this?

It never was that big a deal, but it was fun.

Apparently some (though not many) neighbors were aware of this, but all four were (and are still) close together in this SF. :thumbup:
    Lately It Occurs To Me... What A Long Strange Trip It’s Been.
  • 74hands
    446 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    Personally, I'm glad it's been fixed. That glitch forced me to build and hide stupid amounts of training walls, and ditch a dozen friends who I asked not to tag me. The amount of reward compared to that was definitely not worth it.
    My choice for all my Tapped Out news and troll-free friendly chat is the EA officially approved Tapped Out UK :)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!