EA Forums - Banner

Business Center lights?

Yes, I've had this a couple of times, and it looks cool, but it seems to be a glitch - the way some people find that all their buildings randomly animate in a certain part of their Springfield. The fact that there are animations written into the coding suggests to me that there will be tasks for these buildings at some point, otherwise why create an animation for an unused building?

Replies

• lowjeff783
    367 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    I hope that's true with the tasks because I like the building lighted up it looks more fun.

I thought at first it was because of a task and clicked on the building to see if I inadvertently sent some one there but the building didn't have anyone there.
  • 4junk3000
    5276 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    I've definitely been wondering about this, and the Rail Yard too!

I've seen the garage door open and a rail car in there, in a photo online. If prompted me to rotate the building so i could see the door and its animation. But if you send the guy on task there, the door stays shut so i don't know how to activate it.

So many cool animations they don't activate. Weird.
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • lowjeff783
    367 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    4junk3000 wrote:
    I've definitely been wondering about this, and the Rail Yard too!

I've seen the garage door open and a rail car in there, in a photo online. If prompted me to rotate the building so i could see the door and its animation. But if you send the guy on task there, the door stays shut so i don't know how to activate it.

So many cool animations they don't activate. Weird.

I just noticed the Rail yard animation this morning!!

The door is shut now though :(

• tyabolical
    111 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    One can only hope (also with the addition of stadium lights from Tap Ball), that we will eventually get night mode.
    :P
  • nutsforbart
    144 posts
    edited February 2016
    I realize this is an old thread. Found it searching for anything on the business center animation before starting a new thread. I too thought it was a glitch or maybe something I tapped on that made it happen. I have two side by side and a couple of months ago they were both Amber and today only one of them was and only for about an hour. I have them set at I think the 3rd level today and while one was light up and the other was not they were both animated. Trees blowing at the bottom and water shooting up from the fountain on top. I played around with the levels on the one not lit up and then the water animation quit.

Also curious about night mode. Heard some talk about it during the Space event. Have any of y'all heard anything more?
  • LPNintendoITA
    11455 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Nope no real info yet
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!