EA Forums - Banner

Questions? Click here! - TSTO User-Compiled Forum Index

Prev13456718
This is great thanks, it should be stickied x

Replies

• nettangel
    1589 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Great job, hope the effort will be appreciated and read. Too bad many do not take the time to follow the guides.
    It would be great if they did and we could finally have this forum organized somewhat.
    I know, I am a dreamer!

Thanks for all the work listing these wonderful threads and facts.
    :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Simpsons00001
    729 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Thanks. This is by no means comprehensive yet. I pulled a lot from the FAQ, and the rest were just some threads I've copied for reference, and a few quick searches in General Discussion. At the very least, it will provide one link that regulars can give when a redundant thread is created. "Hey, look in the index!"

That being said, I really need everyone's informative bookmarks to fill in the gaps. Thanks in advance.
  • didemlale
    208 posts
    edited January 2013
    Your post is really really helpful. I hope they stick it. Thank you very much for your time!

• bahepton
    324 posts
    edited January 2013
    didemlale wrote:
    Your post is really really helpful. I hope it gets sticky. Thank you very much for your time!

Well it looks like someone is getting a little over excited about an index ;)
  • didemlale
    208 posts
    edited January 2013
    bahepton wrote:
    didemlale wrote:
    Your post is really really helpful. I hope it gets sticky. Thank you very much for your time!

I didn't know how to express my feelings for such a lovely index :) Anyway, I hopefully 'corrected' it.
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    This must of taken forever!

Nice job and used it to revive the 3D thread.
  • christiemich
    621 posts
    edited January 2013
    Good!
  • ctex05748
    150 posts
    edited January 2013
    You're the best!
  • elsie_d
    722 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Thank you, Simpsons00001. This thread really does need to be stickied as it is much too helpful to have to rely on well-meaning bumps by members. Your FAQ was stickied; do what you did to have this thread permanently available too.
  • mdfriend
    1330 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Dear Tech Support - we know there are no moderators in the traditional sense, more like people that will delete the occasional thread, but please make Simpsons00001 the first ever moderator...so then he can pin this to the board forever
  • gloryhorn87
    154 posts
    edited January 2013
    You really hate people making double threads dont you! lol
  • tlindfors
    604 posts
    edited January 2013
    This is fantastic, good job my friend!!!
    :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Chibihalo
    376 posts
    edited January 2013
    Did not expect both of my Other Springfield threads to be linked to. Thanks for doing that and for making this index of threads. Definitely worth a bookmarking.
  • tomdakota
    55 posts
    edited January 2013
    thats magic, thank you for posting
  • kevingibbons
    189 posts
    edited January 2013
    Thank you, bookmarked.
  • rs876
    874 posts
    edited January 2013

No, but I sure do. Those and add me threads. HATE them.
  • peruhomer
    1325 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Excellent idea. Might I suggest a Commonly Experienced Problems section perhaps including sub-categories of Log-in Problems, Missing Donuts, Crashing (I believe you have this already) etc?
  • linguo60
    271 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    That is great work! Now we just need to keep it on page 1.
  • Simpsons00001
    729 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    didemlale wrote:
    bahepton wrote:
    didemlale wrote:

I didn't know how to express my feelings for such a lovely index :) Anyway, I hopefully 'corrected' it.

I loved the "y" at the end of stick in the initial post...now I'm wondering what it read after the 1st edit!?!? :D
  • Simpsons00001
    729 posts Member
    edited January 2013

Hate is a strong word. Is it annoying? Yes. Do I understand why it happens? Yes. Was there something I could do about it? Yes. Why am I asking and answering these questions with myself? I have no idea, and I'm stopping immediately.

(Edited to add: I jut wanted to give everyone an easy resource to help people with. It's frustrating seeing others constantly send links, which often take time to look up.
    Post edited by Unknown User on