EA Forums - Banner

Questions? Click here! - TSTO User-Compiled Forum Index

Replies

• krystamr3
    9 posts
    edited January 2014
    To players who have already updated, what's the deal with spin tokens? I have about 20 because it was speculated that they may be worth more after the Christmas event- donuts, maybe. Since that doesn't seem to be the case should I cash them in before I update?
  • LeuchtbojeConny
    544 posts
    edited January 2014
    Can I store my snow people, pets and Ice God until next year, or are they doomed to melt away? Thanks,

They remain in your game in molten form but do still increase your income.
    So you should not store them. I've hid mine behind a building...
  • CCASSASSINCP
    19 posts
    edited January 2014
    How to remove friends after the update????
  • Qman614
    53 posts
    edited January 2014
    I just got a quest called "Let Yer Hillbillies be Hillbillies" in which I had to have Cletus Make Moonshine (24 hrs). What does this do?
  • Yiriba
    3 posts
    edited January 2014
    Right, I can't find 'Remove Friend' either now.
  • 1Mastiff
    184 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Same here, I have added a few more neighbours who will tile tap, and I was going to remove some dead wood. If anyone knows how to remove people or wants to add me and we can exchange tapping tiles let me know.
  • barneyfred7
    7 posts
    edited January 2014
    I believe that one has to log in to EA in order to rid oneself of "friends" who are no longer needed. :evil:
  • BernicePiotr
    27 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Yiriba wrote:

Has anyone figured out how to delete friends yet? I have several who haven't played in over a month and I would like to make room for active players.

Thanks,
  • CoffeeMars
    1058 posts
    edited January 2014
    Yiriba wrote:

Has anyone figured out how to delete friends yet? I have several who haven't played in over a month and I would like to make room for active players.

Thanks,

The easiest way for me was downloading the EA Scrabble game.. with your origin email and password your friendlist appears Exactly how it did on tapped out before the update
  • dhfjhvgjhvhjfg
    1067 posts
    edited January 2014
    Why doesn't the magnifying glass magnify things?
  • parmbrah209
    10 posts
    edited February 2014
    Play daily add: parmbrah209
  • luvabled09672
    39 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    I'm new and only been playing about two months and like the game. But I need some help is there a secret about the wheel because I only received one train, and that's only because they gave it to me. I have a gazillion fences and balloons and benches but not no train. And I have about 5-6 spins a day. This really suckes because most of my 100 friends have 5-6 trains and I can't get any from the wheel. Can someone please give me some sugestions.

• hkeith21
    3 posts
    edited February 2014
    I have added a number of premium items that give me a boost. I'd like to know the total amount of boost % that I've received without having to add up the items one by one. Is there a way to see your total boost % numbers?
  • dhfjhvgjhvhjfg
    1067 posts
    edited February 2014
    Shouldn't Mindy be riding her bike on the road instead of the footpath?

For some reason krusty's face on the loading screen for krusty land looks like the overly obsessed girlfriend meme - it's the eyes
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • wendiduncan
    10 posts
    edited March 2014
    How do you get the helicopter and have also seen a submarine on peoples simpsonville
  • robynou
    147 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    Just got to level 38, what do I get after I get the 203,280 XP? I see a gift box and was wondering how fabulous the gift is. Please tell me, I love spoilers.
  • edited March 2014
    I tried doing a search, but no answer that I noticed. At Town Hall, instead of Bart vandalized my building.....I've noticed that there is a silhouette of two women in dresses on top. What's up with that?
  • reichkw
    2 posts
    edited March 2014
    I just started getting notifications for a bunch of friends visiting my springfield. The issue is, that the usernames that are coming up are not my friends and I also dont get "friend points" after they are there :cry:. Can anyone just visit your town and not doing anything? I thought that you had to request and accept friends before they could view your town and exchange friend points.

I wouldnt mind so much if they were leaving friend points, but it is annoying when it is continually going off for no reason, is there a way to stop these random useless notifications (and no i dont mean by just shutting off the notifications :shock::oops:).

Thanks!
  • BernicePiotr
    27 posts Member
    edited March 2014
    I tried doing a search, but no answer that I noticed. At Town Hall, instead of Bart vandalized my building.....I've noticed that there is a silhouette of two women in dresses on top. What's up with that?

I have noticed this in my friends' towns and sometimes mine, too.
  • cableguykev
    52 posts
    edited April 2014
    How to delete friends. I play using origin account, and on the friends town at the end the friends list shows. Highlight the friend you want to delete and you have the option to unfriend, confirm and they are gone