EA Forums - Banner

Questions? Click here! - TSTO User-Compiled Forum Index

Replies

• cableguykev
    52 posts
    edited April 2014
    How do you get the helicopter and have also seen a submarine on peoples simpsonville
    You need Arnie Pyne to get the helicopter, costs doughnuts though, I have had him for a bit so forgot how much. The submarine was a limited premium item, missed it myself.
  • edited April 2014
    New to the game and started adding people who posted their name on here. Wondering what actions friends prefer you do when visiting their town? I only get 3 actions per place and I want to do the best ones! Also, anything special I need to do to my town for friends? I play every day and just going through the quests right now. Would love any advice related to what to do in my town for friends...and what to do in friend's towns. Thanks!
  • mpwarner
    2971 posts
    edited April 2014
    New to the game and started adding people who posted their name on here. Wondering what actions friends prefer you do when visiting their town? I only get 3 actions per place and I want to do the best ones! Also, anything special I need to do to my town for friends? I play every day and just going through the quests right now. Would love any advice related to what to do in my town for friends...and what to do in friend's towns. Thanks!

Answered this for you on your thread :-)
  • truvoice1
    2 posts
    edited April 2014
    Hi

I am also getting notifications that users who are NOT any of my neighbors are visiting my Springfield! How is this possible? I am maxed out with 100 neighbors so I don't get how this is able to happen. Are we able to visit other user's Springfield without being one of their neighbors? If someone at EA has an answer to this that would be great!

Thanks!

Tom C aka truvoice1
  • gold-gun
    2 posts
    edited April 2014
    nvm
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • DolphinsU2
    13 posts
    edited April 2014
    For some reason I've started getting notifications again and forgot how to turn them off, any help? Thanks!
  • Serrahn
    4 posts
    edited May 2014
    I have a question. I wanna buy some donuts but whenever I go to buy it opens up itunes. My question is if I buy them will it actualy add to my account since the Simpsons game and Itunes account are registered to 2 different emails.
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Serrahn wrote:
    I have a question. I wanna buy some donuts but whenever I go to buy it opens up itunes. My question is if I buy them will it actualy add to my account since the Simpsons game and Itunes account are registered to 2 different emails.

Yes, the game will connect to the App Store and your iTunes account.
  • dorotheastew
    2 posts
    edited May 2014
    Still unable to get into my level 40 Springfield since Easter update. Log in and kicked out EVERY TIME!!! What's up with that? :cry::cry:
  • syNergize19
    28 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    question ... why is it that the Krustyland bus in Springfield isn't rotatable like all the other buildings?
  • Wildrider51
    33 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Since the Stonecutter update, I have been having the same troubles as with the Easter update (slow response, choppy movement, HIGH battery use, etc.), and worse, this morning I couldn't log in, and when I started playing "anonymously," my entire Springfield was GONE and I was back at level 1!!! Where did my Springfield go? Why can't I log in?

I can't get the app to reload at all now.
  • awrashi
    5 posts
    edited June 2014
    Hey guys, my handle is 'awrashi' please add me! I play every day, lv. 41
  • DDolorier
    2 posts
    edited June 2014
    Hello.

I've been waiting through a few updates and still I cannot buy any more land. When will we be able to buy more land so we can continue building? Also when we have to construct new buildings without new land, then I have to store, sell or move around everything and this is very frustrating.

Secondly, why can't we store everything in our inventory? My inventory is not full, but I cannot store everything like I use to be able to before; like trees and benches. I receive a warning "Sorry, hoarder. Can't store this." This recently began to happen.
  • dtpavey
    52 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Why can't I put certain items in inventory anymore?
  • jjyarwy
    13 posts
    edited June 2014
    Looking for answer anyone knows this, pyromaniacs love learnding! need help :x
  • mattoshag
    9 posts
    edited June 2014
    I can't seem to figure out the last two Sacred Parchment's...

A Flaming Moe has a liquor-ish Sting -- Is that having Smither's Whip It?

Pyromaniacs love learnding?
  • gensler1980
    4 posts
    edited June 2014
    The pyromaniacs love learnding... the image of the leprechaun makes me think you need that premium character from one of the saint patrick's day quests (?) but IDK! Totally lost and would love some help figuring this one out :-) Thanks!
  • mattoshag
    9 posts
    edited June 2014
    Absolutely agree and I don't think you can pick up that Character anymore! :(
  • arnarn1124
    4 posts
    edited June 2014
    Hello

I'm buying a new device and was wondering if I can transfer my game to that new device as currently I'm level 14 and don't want to start all over again. Is that possible? and if it is, anyone knows the steps to do this? thank you
  • velinadelinis
    2094 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    arnarn1124 wrote:
    Hello

I'm buying a new device and was wondering if I can transfer my game to that new device as currently I'm level 14 and don't want to start all over again. Is that possible? and if it is, anyone knows the steps to do this? thank you

After you download the game make sure to log in with your origin details and you will be fine.

For the OP I have clocked some of the links and some of the info is no longer available :( I don't need anything, I was just looking out of curiosity.