EA Forums - Banner

Questions? Click here! - TSTO User-Compiled Forum Index

Replies

• sblazer09732
    6 posts
    edited June 2014
    Hello. Today's Parchment is talking about Skinners mom, in which, I haven't unlocked her. My friend has told me that she got Skinners mom house when she was going through the teacher Ms. K and Skinner. I have played through all of mission for that and I haven't seen an exclamation point above either head. How do I fix this?

Thank you,

V
  • pomo101
    2 posts
    edited July 2014
    I bought Hans Moleman by accident and was wondering if I can get rid of him and get my donuts back.
  • Busterz17
    3 posts
    edited July 2014
    If you tap on all of your building as soon as they come up are you leaving your neighbors with nothing to tap? I have gone into other neighbors Springfields and have found nothing to tap and am suspecting that this may be because they have tapped everything. If true, I guess it would be good to leave some buildings untapped for your neighbors to tap on.
  • Indigofabian
    155 posts
    edited July 2014
    Busterz17 wrote:
    If you tap on all of your building as soon as they come up are you leaving your neighbors with nothing to tap? I have gone into other neighbors Springfields and have found nothing to tap and am suspecting that this may be because they have tapped everything. If true, I guess it would be good to leave some buildings untapped for your neighbors to tap on.
    Correct. Neighbours can only tap on buildings that are ready to be collected from. The exceptions to this are the school, the town hall, moe's tavern and the police station which can be graffitied (but since they don't usually earn income will never otherwise be ready for collection.) if you have a lot of neighbours it might be worth leaving a few lower value buildings untapped to give them something to tap but generally you can just get by by clearing the graffiti when it appears.
  • Busterz17
    3 posts
    edited July 2014
    Thanks for the response indigofabian! Happy tapping to you! :)
  • perkilusen
    378 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Why does this keep happening? Is it only me, and is it my phones fault?

bild_zpsbc22fe2d.png
  • murillobf
    19 posts
    edited August 2014
    Is there anyway so I can change my game language. I rather play it in english
  • cinderblock73
    11 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    perkilusen wrote:
    Why does this keep happening? Is it only me, and is it my phones fault?

bild_zpsbc22fe2d.png

That happens to me too.
  • eivind01
    6 posts
    edited August 2014
    Does anyone know what the following popup notification means: "finish *generating tickets (hidden)"?

I am on level 43.
  • perkilusen
    378 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    That happens to me too.
    Nice to know that I'm not the only one. :) Does anyone know if it is a game error or a phone error?
  • iantamaputra
    18 posts
    edited August 2014
    i wonder how to complete the quest :
    -eco castle
    -boxed in

i really really need guide for this task.
    it's killing me.
    thank fellas. :mrgreen:
  • 111111simpsons
    118 posts
    edited August 2014
    perkilusen wrote:
    That happens to me too.
    Nice to know that I'm not the only one. :) Does anyone know if it is a game error or a phone error?

I get that on my iPad occasionally, so it's not just a phone error. It's an old iPad, so it's probably a memory issue; TSTO crashes a lot on me, especially if I scroll too fast.
  • que415944
    1 posts
    edited November 2014
    Looking for friends in Simpsons Tapped Out game. Guarenteed response as I play every day.
  • edited December 2014
    Where do you find the fed button? It says something about a fed button when visiting friends but see no button.
  • edited December 2014
    Where do you find the fed button? It says something about a fed button when visiting friends but see no button.
  • fluffling
    516 posts
    edited December 2014

You have to wait till you get to Part 9 of the main Christmas questline before you can start leaving Feds
  • luisferceb
    1 posts
    edited January 2015
    I have a problem with this season. The Kwik-E-Mart is not giving me money nor the building that presents balloons for collecting tickets in krustyland. Also, none of the character is collecting bells. What should I do?
    Thanks.
  • mayoona
    1 posts
    edited January 2015
    why when i tap a house in a friend neighborhood- i dont get any bells?
  • rrm1982
    6 posts
    edited January 2015
    Add me please RRM1982
  • pana-8-as1549
    8 posts
    edited April 2015
    Can I buy donuts without credit card...? Maybe with a prepaid card? I play at i phone