• zxz19982
    2 posts
    edited April 2015
    Add me pls i play every day :lol::lol: origin:zxz19982
  • EliasAmr
    7 posts
    edited May 2015
    In-game it asks for emails not for usernames so let users post their emails
    why people post other usernames on adding friend thread while their origin username is already displayed by default? also why i can't find some users (who posted in adding friends thread) on origin when i search for them???

thanks in advance
  • Athewhofan2
    30 posts Member
    edited July 2015
    I got Marges outfit as I use donuts to play games to try and buy the balls for helping to help win the community probably prizes. It pop up I won the Marges Tennis outfit and nothing else pop up. So I looked in my enventory it's not there. And since Marge was waiting for something to do I check and the only outfits she has got is the ones I got from other events but no tennis outfit I even checked in the tap ball game and Marge is not amongst the list. I check and yes all prizes won,yet it's missing. Was it because I won it too early. As I was trying to buy the balls to help out?

If I posted this in the wrong thread could you direct it to the right one Sup ADmin
  • Brysonpete96
    3 posts
    edited September 2015
    What is the monorail railyard for? and please add me Brysonpete96
  • joshuapramis
    8 posts
    edited September 2015
    anyone else notice that the game is freezing a LOT lately? multiple times a day for me, on both an ipad and iphone.
  • rjohnson_8ball
    48 posts
    edited November 2015
    I saved up to buy Boobarella this Halloween but I don't see her. Did they forget this year to include her this year?
  • william1657
    33 posts
    edited November 2015
    Is there a guide that tells you how many points each item contributes to its Conform-O-Meter category?
  • cnelams
    4 posts
    edited January 2016
    I am on level 49 and still have several quest that haven't triggered like the gulp and blow. What do I do.
  • arnoldotgarz
    2 posts
    edited February 2016
    So i keep getting this notifications about special events...
    yet I dont even know how to access them...

Where are the events located?
    how do you enter an event??

They are doing the rocket luncher, but the rocket is nowhere to be found...

HOW DO YOU GET TO THE SPECIAL EVENTS????
  • TeresaWeatherwax
    11 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Where do I go to find out more about Gill's tailgate party deal? For 200 doughnuts I want to see if its worth spending that much.
  • ZeGalol
    13 posts
    edited April 2016
    Were can i find the post that have what buildings in what level, and what mission trigget what buildings......
  • Muhsterino
    4482 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    ZeGalol wrote:
    Were can i find the post that have what buildings in what level, and what mission trigget what buildings......
    Here is a thread posted in the guide section, although some info may be out of date as it was written some time ago:
    http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9626421.page
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • ExOdu5
    1 posts
    edited April 2016
    This is kinda complicated question, I try to be as clear as possible.

Years ago when I made account for Simpsons Tapped Out, I think I used e-mail, that doesn't even exist, is that even possible? All I know is the name that I get when I open the game, the name is dotsone1. Game never asks my password, it logs in once I tap the screen. Very soon I will be using a new phone, and I'm pretty sure that when I open the game for the first time, it will ask for password and e-mail, and I have no clue what they are..
    I'm using my one and only e-mail on the account that I'm doing this post, but this is not the e-mail that I used to make account for Simpsons.

Is there anything I can do, other than starting game with fresh account? I would HATE to do that, I'm currently lvl 59 and able to login as said, so I can provide additional information if needed, I'm totally not scamming anyones account.

EDIT: I contacted Support, no problem with my account anymore.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • chaunautuch
    48 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    I don't know where else to post my problem: I need to add some friends and I don't know how. Have tried to find someplace to send friend requests and cannot find the app :oops: Someone help???
  • edited April 2016
    As I meet the Quest: Send miners in other Springfields
  • danutas
    77 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Does anyone know if hats and picks and/or clues will continue in act 2. In other words is it worth still collecting them when you have all the rewards for clues?
  • valleyMoreno
    19 posts
    edited May 2016
    Absolutely correct
  • danlcfc90
    4 posts
    edited June 2016
    Hi all, I have a question regarding the redwood tree quest.

I used to play when the game was first released but took a break for around 18 months or so. Currently in my task book I have this quest, although I'm not overly bothered with it at the moment as I have a lot of level quests to catch up on and I'm saving all of my money for land and the buildings. (I have a small break due to needing to complete the KL quests for the level 43 quest)

My issue is that this quest has a green tick next to it which is keeping it at the top of my taskbook. Is there a way to remove the tick to let it slide down the book?

Thanks for any answers :)
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • bazzer247
    2 posts
    edited July 2016
    Hey guys, just a quick question

I've completed Issue 2 of the Superheroes event, if I keep spawning my felons and leaving them without fighting them, can I then fight them in Issue 3 for the currency of that Issue?
  • Muhsterino
    4482 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    bazzer247 wrote:
    Hey guys, just a quick question

I've completed Issue 2 of the Superheroes event, if I keep spawning my felons and leaving them without fighting them, can I then fight them in Issue 3 for the currency of that Issue?

Provided that it stays the same as the end of the previous act, then yes you can. There is a limit of 36 felons in a town.
    More info about this can be found in general discussion in the tips event thread or this thread here:
    http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/10413589.page
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS