EA Forums - Banner

Questions? Click here! - TSTO User-Compiled Forum Index

Replies

• chaunautuch
    48 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    HELP!! Today's task is to upgrade a fighter---all my fighters are at maximum level- WHAT DO I DO? :?:
  • chaunautuch
    48 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    :?: HELP!! Today's task is to upgrade a fighter--all of my fighters are at max level--what do I do??
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    :?: HELP!! Today's task is to upgrade a fighter--all of my fighters are at max level--what do I do??

You can skip a task by pressing the “X”.
  • skippy913
    46 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Maybe this is a dumb question, but for the past month or so, the game shuts down for no reason every five or ten minutes. It is even worse when I go to friends' lands. I have rebooted the game several times thinking that was the problem but it seems worse each day. I thought it might be my iPad, but every other game plays without any glitches. Just gets annoying and somewhat time-consuming when you have to reopen the game every five minutes.
  • DoctorLucky14
    5 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    I accidentally found character collection section, but now I can't find how to get back to it? Help please.
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    I accidentally found character collection section, but now I can't find how to get back to it? Help please.

Tap the Build icon (lower right-hand corner), then the Homer icon (lower left-hand corner).
  • Is there any way to communicate with the people in your friends list? I will be out of the country for a couple of weeks and without internet access. It would be great if I could let my friends know.
  • I would write out a message using hedges or flowers and put it by the landing spot. Right now that is the airport, but non-event times it is the Simpson house.
  • Muhsterino
    4482 posts Member
    notonecent wrote: »
    Is there any way to communicate with the people in your friends list? I will be out of the country for a couple of weeks and without internet access. It would be great if I could let my friends know.
    I would write out a message using hedges or flowers and put it by the landing spot. Right now that is the airport, but non-event times it is the Simpson house.

As you will be away for a while (even after the takedown for the event) it would be a good idea to combine the two landing zone areas @EllieGuseman mentioned - move your Simpson house to your airport area. Then write a message - you could use fences too.
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • I would write out a message using hedges or flowers and put it by the landing spot. Right now that is the airport, but non-event times it is the Simpson house.
    Thanks Ellie, using hedges is a great idea
  • What does "NPC" mean when talking about the characters?
  • What does "NPC" mean when talking about the characters?
    Non-Playable Character - any character in your town that doesn't have a task list, so doesn't earn $ and XP.
  • Muhsterino wrote: »
    What does "NPC" mean when talking about the characters?
    Non-Playable Character - any character in your town that doesn't have a task list, so doesn't earn $ and XP.

To complicate this picture a little bit, a limited subset of the NPCs have payouts even though they do not have tasks (e.g., Chippy).
  • sjsebayacc131
    2074 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Does anybody know where I can find a list ascending (or descending) house prices?

EDIT:

Found it!
  • How do you collect monorail tracks once they say they are in inventory
  • Are you asking how to find them in your inventory? There are two ways, firstly you can go into build mode and tap the rail icon to see all tracks available. Secondly, tap the yellow arrow in your inventory, then tap on the monorail icon (mine is bottom right in this sub-section).
  • How come I can only tap mystical pets in my friends towns and not collect money or spray paint other places?
  • How come I can only tap mystical pets in my friends towns and not collect money or spray paint other places?
    It is because there is an event on at the moment - Tree House of Horror 2017. It will return to normal with the event takedown.

• Muhsterino. That's what i thought but my friends are able to do it in my town
  • Hajekfam
    29 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Muhsterino. That's what i thought but my friends are able to do it in my town
    I think it is because your friends already downloaded the takedown update which was released at different times to the various devices. My husband plays on a kindle fire and updated and he was able to tap my buildings when he visited me. I play on an iPad which did not have the update released yet, so I was only able to tap mystical pests when visiting him.
    By the way, because he updated his kindle, when he went to play on his iPad while his kindle was recharging, it wouldn't let him play since his town had a newer version of the game. (The iOS version wasn't released yet)