EA Forums - Banner

Questions? Click here! - TSTO User-Compiled Forum Index

Replies

• Well before I open this game on a new device I remember seeing I need to register my game first. How do I do this?
  • @ADDALEESMOM when you start the game in the left bottom corner is your EA sign in. Log in with your username and password. On a new device you may have to go through the entire Homer Lisa startup if you cannot find it. Eventually you will get to the point where you can visit a friends town. You can log in there also through the add a friend or by clicking the license. Maybe others know a different way, but you EA username is how your game is stored.
  • Was the rigellian construction site ever supposed to be finished?
    "We are, without a doubt, the weirdest ship in the fleet." - Lt. Malloy, The Orville.
  • i have a problem with my friend requests. I can friend request anyone but if someone requests me it doesnt come up and allows me to add them. the only way for me to gain new friends is if they add me and i add them. its really frustrating, would love a solution to this

• for 45 lvl more do not do away with the tasks for buildings what to do?
  • Muhsterino
    4025 posts Member
    for 45 lvl more do not do away with the tasks for buildings what to do?
    Building prices and build times from level 10. NOTE: You may not receive quest lines for buildings in the order listed.
    Buildings in BLUE are for squidport, RED are for Krustyland, YELLOW do not have a task to build them and GREEN require Springfield Heights materials.
    Quests for buildings will not unlock until prerequisite quest lines have been completed. Event related quests may take precedence over main quest lines. Levels shown are the minimum XP level ( game level ) required.
    MScQZI2l.jpg
    hlnhQYtl.jpg
    Eysuz5Rl.jpg
    Level 43 - Quest line in Krustyland, with Princess Penelope. The first part of this quest must be completed so that new quests will appear in Springfield for level 44 onwards
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    how do you add profile pic to your neighbors area? never have figured it out and thought i would have seen a topic about it by now. even when i go into a logged in game, i just have the blue square with a generic person in it and figured that my forum profile pic should be there
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • Muhsterino
    4025 posts Member
    how do you add profile pic to your neighbors area? never have figured it out and thought i would have seen a topic about it by now. even when i go into a logged in game, i just have the blue square with a generic person in it and figured that my forum profile pic should be there
    I think it is bugged, the following thread on answers from a month ago suggests it doesn’t work.
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Simpsons-Tapped-Out/Change-quot-Origin-Avatar-quot-Picture-in-Login-Box/td-p/6480108
  • fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    Muhsterino wrote: »
    I think it is bugged, the following thread on answers from a month ago suggests it doesn’t work.
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Simpsons-Tapped-Out/Change-quot-Origin-Avatar-quot-Picture-in-Login-Box/td-p/6480108
    thanks @Muhsterino i will check the link out!
  • fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    yeah, doesn’t look like it’s working for some. i’ve got several neighbors that have their pics working but mine never has. not a big deal, i was bored this afternoon and thought i’d try to figure it out but without success :D thought you had to link pic through the friends screen but obviously that isn’t how its done
    not many people on the ea help link have talked about it
    thanks again @Muhsterino!
  • KrustyBrand
    15340 posts Member
    yeah, doesn’t look like it’s working for some. i’ve got several neighbors that have their pics working but mine never has. not a big deal, i was bored this afternoon and thought i’d try to figure it out but without success :D thought you had to link pic through the friends screen but obviously that isn’t how its done

Oddly, mine suddenly started working again after the most recent update.

• Muhsterino wrote: »

Oddly, mine suddenly started working again after the most recent update.

Same here. Same with my neighbors list (the one where you can hide and delete people) thats where I first noticed it at least
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    @KrustyBrand and @daved7637397
    that is what got me thinking about it again, i noticed @daved7637397 avatar come up so i went to the friend list screen and almost all have appeared. sadly mine hasn’t but for some reason it never has. i might change my pic to see if it might come up
  • fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    i actually figured it out,
    friends list
    handshake
    privacy settings (that took me to my EA account settings)
    about me
    click on avatar
    chose pic
    i didn’t chose an avatar when setting up my account
  • daved7637397
    7222 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    i actually figured it out,
    friends lost
    handshake
    privacy settings (that took me to my EA account settings)
    about me
    click on avatar
    chose pic
    i didn’t chose an avatar when setting up my account

Glad we got that sorted out. Now I can go back to licking my wound, I have to get it done, it's almost bed time :/ :D ;)
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.
  • fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    don’t make me get the cone! :D
  • Hi
    I am having trouble with the game the Krustyland is in the main part of the game the interest with the big clown hypocrisies head is not in Krustyland is in Simpsons I need help with that is in the main part of the game and I like to ta
  • Hi! I just started the game, and i had an unfinished krusty quest, and i blew up my krustyland, so i cant finish it. I still have the quest icon in my questbook. Is it will be there forever? Can i make it disapear somehow?
  • Muhsterino
    4025 posts Member
    ejjfel970 wrote: »
    Hi! I just started the game, and i had an unfinished krusty quest, and i blew up my krustyland, so i cant finish it. I still have the quest icon in my questbook. Is it will be there forever? Can i make it disapear somehow?
    There are a lot of players having trouble with Krustyland quests. EA did a rather poor job with this update, they will need to provide a fix for all these quests. Hopefully we will get a patch in the near future.
  • Dumb question but I'm rather new. What is exactly a donut farm? Easy steps to build one? Thanks for the feedback