EA Forums - Banner

Questions? Click here! - TSTO User-Compiled Forum Index

Replies

• Simpsons00001
    729 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Too many comments, must consolidate posts!
    lissarv68 wrote:
    This must of taken forever!

Nice job and used it to revive the 3D thread.

I already had most of the links, so it was only really a matter of copying, pasting, and formatting. Only took about an hour or two.
    ctex05748 wrote:
    You're the best!

I'm adding this because it needs to be here (This video is rated A for Awesome. It contains simulated karate violence. DO NOT WATCH if Ralph Macchio elevates your blood pressure.)

Chibihalo wrote:
    Did not expect both of my Other Springfield threads to be linked to. Thanks for doing that and for making this index of threads. Definitely worth a bookmarking.

I didn't really take the time to filter through too many of the more recent threads; I just tried to see a post count and link em in. If anything needs to be taken down, let me know, or if there are broken links.
    peruhomer wrote:
    Excellent idea. Might I suggest a Commonly Experienced Problems section perhaps including sub-categories of Log-in Problems, Missing Donuts, Crashing (I believe you have this already) etc?

This is a work in progress, and I need help finding stuff on these topics. Honestly, I'm not going to find and compile everything that needs to be here. I gave it a jump start, and I'll keep it updated, but I just don't have the time to find the most relevant threads on semi-relevant (and fun) topics.

If anyone would like to start any threads on some appropriate topics that are missing, I'll gladly link them. I'm not gonna go overboard and create a bunch of new threads; I want to be a cultivator, not a controller...lol

As for getting this sticky, send our MODS a friendly message. Please be respectful. The MODS who have the stickies in TSTO forums are:
    EA_Gypsy
    EA_AgentX
    Aeternus_EA
  • crother
    47 posts
    edited January 2013
    Awesome post! You should so be a mod!
  • mdfriend
    1330 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Now the trick of keeping this at the top
  • zuzupj
    1452 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Great job! You should add it to your signature, that way people will be able to click on it whenever you post.
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    zuzupj wrote:
    Great job! You should add it to your signature, that way people will be able to click on it whenever you post.

That is assuming people even read the signatures. I get the feeling that since they can't be bothered to look in the post directly below the one they are starting that they won't be reading signatures either.

I was just coming to bump this.

Needs to stay on the front page.
  • zuzupj
    1452 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    We can always hope!
  • rails123
    56 posts
    edited January 2013
    Sticky this Mods!
  • autographz
    172 posts
    edited January 2013
    Epic thread is epic.
  • peruhomer
    1325 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Just a bump
  • nettangel
    1589 posts Member
    edited January 2013

FYI

I just sent this out to the mod EA_AgentX

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9224404.page

Hello,

We have a member on TSTO who has compiled a great list of links to help guide players if they are having issues.
    It would be greatly appreciated if it could be stickied so everyone could access this information without having to search on the endless threads as it seems to get buried by all the add me threads. We are now bumping it to the top as much as we can. Could you please have a look for your consideration.

Thank you very much for your time.

Regards,
    Nettangel
  • Chibihalo
    376 posts
    edited January 2013

No need to remove anything. I just didn't think those were what would be a part of a thread like this.
  • nettangel
    1589 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Bumping to the top and hope the mod will review this thread. Hopefully tomorrow.
    Sunday is a day of rest after all!
  • pzarks
    82 posts
    edited January 2013
    Bump
  • GldnMan
    252 posts
    edited January 2013
    Awesome work! Bookmarked - best reference ever!
  • nettangel
    1589 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    mdfriend wrote:
    Now the trick of keeping this at the top

I am going to bed so will do my part and bumpadee bump bump. I have been bumping threads daily, hope I dropped a few lbs.

• hankscorpio23
    621 posts Member
    edited January 2013

Very nice.
  • Chibihalo
    376 posts
    edited January 2013
    We can only hope this gets stickied.
  • GetStephen
    51 posts
    edited January 2013
    Well done, OP.