EA Forums - Banner

IRS Building ***WALKTHROUGH***

Been looking forward to getting this building. Thanks for the quick work on posting a walkthrough!

Replies

• brettolmsted
    1095 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    Been looking forward to getting this building. Thanks for the quick work on posting a walkthrough!

I used to do a all the time on here....just been a long while
  • chippers29775
    930 posts Member
    edited September 2015

Welcome back, brettolmsted! I remember you as one of the first people I met on this forum back in 2013, to which I decided to stay :). Long time no see.
  • brettolmsted
    1095 posts Member
    edited September 2015

Welcome back, brettolmsted! I remember you as one of the first people I met on this forum back in 2013, to which I decided to stay :). Long time no see.

thanks, I never stopped playing the game, but just do not get on this forum much anymore. I just do every now and again to see who all is still around
  • direwolf987
    7465 posts Member
    edited September 2015

thanks, I never stopped playing the game, but just do not get on this forum much anymore. I just do every now and again to see who all is still around

Well, it's nice to see you back. Even if it's just for a while :)

Also, thanks for the walk-through, it's much appreciated :thumbup:
  • joyvarun
    26 posts
    edited September 2015
    I'm stuck on Taxes Hold'em Pt. 6. I am unable to upgrade the IRS Building to Level 2 . I can't seem to click on that 'saw'.

can anyone help?
  • brettolmsted
    1095 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    joyvarun wrote:
    I'm stuck on Taxes Hold'em Pt. 6. I am unable to upgrade the IRS Building to Level 2 . I can't seem to click on that 'saw'.

can anyone help?

I had the same issue. i even tried to go to friends screen, then to KL, but no luck (even tried storing).

Finally I just sync it, force closed the app and reopened on another device (though I would think it would work just on same device) and then it allowed me to upgrade
  • brettolmsted
    1095 posts Member
    edited September 2015

Love that you still have the same Avatar after all this time
  • joyvarun
    26 posts
    edited September 2015
    joyvarun wrote:

can anyone help?

I had the same issue. i even tried to go to friends screen, then to KL, but no luck (even tried storing).

Finally I just sync it, force closed the app and reopened on another device (though I would think it would work just on same device) and then it allowed me to upgrade

thank you so much. force closing it made it work.
  • FrankyK47
    266 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    Thanks for the info, pal. Since I work for the German IRS in real life (no kidding!), I really love this update. :twisted:
    Level 939. Daily Tapped Out Player since 2012.
  • brickevand408
    1822 posts Member
    edited September 2015

Indeed wel come back!
    My first walktrough I follow back in the days was one of yours, :wink:
  • drumnman
    1475 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    House farming now... I just... I don't...

14fccef1_2301e56b732f41685ce0cf111e4e8b21.gif
  • drumnman
    1475 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    Also works with thumbs and collecting from tasks!
  • AARONRTD
    1807 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    Well that was expensive @19M to upgrade to level 9 just so I can get an area @ the size of my screen (iPad). But it burnt off some excess fluff cash and tapping isn't so furious but it is faster :wink:

Edit
    The KL radius is smaller like level 1 or 2.
  • AARONRTD
    1807 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    Any news on the drone.

And where are you counting the release? Today, monorail or somewhere in between. To LPN that is.
  • petehd14
    2769 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    So what happens when you build this? You no longer have buildings for neighbors to tap?
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited September 2015
    Nice to see you back about Brett long time man
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!