EA Forums - Banner

Does the tire fire bonus work?

The tire fire does add a small bonus but in terms of actually giving you something the No!

But.... I personally think you need the tire fire to be a proper Springfield :) but as always it personal choice whether you have it or not :) I have to have every item available.....I'm greedy like that lol

Replies

• ctex05748
    150 posts
    edited January 2013
    It's my understanding that the premium items bonus does now work as of the Christmas update. If you're not going to buy any donuts, maybe consider using the ones you have on a character or character/building combo... Strictly your decision, but some players seem to feel that they get more fun out of the characters than a stationary feature such as the tire fire.
  • bagndrag420
    361 posts
    edited January 2013
    It gives a small bonus. I have it just cuz it's the tire fire its always mentioned and onthe intro to the show. I also have this damn problem where I need every character and building
  • waltercartman
    677 posts
    edited January 2013
    I'm not worried about having everything. Heck there is a lot that I wouldn't want. I don't understand the Santa village that is going to look awful after the snow is gone. Same with the crashed ship. But hey that's me and I like to be as close to the source material as I can.

It kills me when I go to a town and the simpsons house is not between th brown house and Flanders house.
  • bagndrag420
    361 posts
    edited January 2013
    You would hate going to one of my friends town. He refuses to pit homer next to Flanders. He says there is no way homer would ever rebuild Flanders house next to his
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited January 2013
    You would hate going to one of my friends town. He refuses to pit homer next to Flanders. He says there is no way homer would ever rebuild Flanders house next to his

Lmao can totally see homer saying that lol
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • waltercartman
    677 posts
    edited January 2013
    Homer would never give up all the freebies that comes with living next to him.

Hell homer wouldn't own anything if it wasn't for Flanders.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!