EA Forums - Banner

plain list of taskable characters

I think they are up to like 26. 27 if you count Mr Teeny.

Happy tapping!

Replies

• Varkas108
    11 posts
    edited September 2015
    I don't seem to be missing any but Paris Texan(don't have the Billionaire Haven yet) and have 163 taskable characters...though constantly having Akira making bonsais for me and Frankie is on quests makes the job manager show 161
  • wadebear
    4183 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    Do a google search for 'simpsons tapped out character list'. The first link that came up was at least a start.

You'll probably have to copy and paste anything you find into a spreadsheet and work from there.

If you don't have a spreadsheet... There's an online one as part of drive.google.com . Or you you can download LibreOffice suite for free and install it on your computer.
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6306 posts Moderator
    edited September 2015
    There is a total of 164 task able characters.

Going by that number, once you have all your characters free & you can see this through the Town Census (which will state that they are free or not), take a look at the Job Manager & see the number it gives you. Based on that number, that will give you your head count. Then take a look at the character collections & see which original characters are blurred out. Don't count skins or NPC's
  • aidx1054
    1554 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    I think it would really help the OP if someone that owns all characters (or if they haven't got all of them just include the ones they know they are missing at the end) could take screenshots of there town census and post it here so that it will be easy for anyone that wants to know who they are missing to find out by comparing town census's.
  • brickevand408
    1822 posts Member
    edited September 2015

Allready so mutch? Wow I'm lucky to have them all 8) :mrgreen:
  • aidx1054
    1554 posts Member
    edited September 2015

Allready so mutch? Wow I'm lucky to have them all 8) :mrgreen:

Would you mind posting screenshots of your town census if you have the time.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.