EA Forums - Banner

Your Biggest wish? Now EA fulfills all other former requests

Prev13
I would love for them to give us the rest of the Springfield Heights land! It is the perfect place to put my forest area.

I would also like them to make the landing zone the centre again or let us pick where it goes, right now it isn't very close to any of my quick payout buildings. (Note to my neighbours: to get to my quick payout buildings either follow the mountains away from Squidport to get to my brown houses or move away from SH perpendicular to Squidport to get Kwik-E-Marts and a few hourly payout buildings)

Replies

• devilhunt1449
    3546 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    Skin changer for SH buildings, regular land releases, updates when things go wrong so players know what is happening are some ideas of the top of head.
  • hbird999
    73 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    for the ability to not having to exit when the clock runs out when using the arrow forward friends button!
  • Grumpstown
    1362 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    id love more characters to be able to produce SH currency, like 10 new furniture tasks, 8 coffee, 6 yoga mats etc
  • mystery2mi
    2357 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    hbird999 wrote:
    for the ability to not having to exit when the clock runs out when using the arrow forward friends button!

I know what you mean. It is especially annoying when the counter says 0s and you have to exit the neighbors town.
  • brickevand408
    1822 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    aidx1054 wrote:
    I would love for them to give us the rest of the Springfield Heights land! It is the perfect place to put my forest area.

I would also like them to make the landing zone the centre again or let us pick where it goes, right now it isn't very close to any of my quick payout buildings. (Note to my neighbours: to get to my quick payout buildings either follow the mountains away from Squidport to get to my brown houses or move away from SH perpendicular to Squidport to get Kwik-E-Marts and a few hourly payout buildings)

My 2nd and 3th wish to neighbor :wink:
  • RichardJH11
    211 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    Biggest wish is to move big areas around. It's frustrating to intricately decorate an area only to realize you want to move it over to configure your city better. Select an area and move it to another area would be awesome.
  • brickevand408
    1822 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    Biggest wish is to move big areas around. It's frustrating to intricately decorate an area only to realize you want to move it over to configure your city better. Select an area and move it to another area would be awesome.

Amen ! :thumbup:
  • Razor049
    152 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    Krustyland to be moved just past the far West mountain range with a tunnel from SH to reach it.
    My town 5/13/20: https://i.imgur.com/GHOIICG.jpg. I accept most neighbor requests.
  • denisewalks
    178 posts
    edited September 2015
    I would also love to move areas.
  • Dalekbuster523
    909 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    All tasks to be visible.
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    Angry mob task
  • anyanvi
    1 posts
    edited September 2015
    I would enjoy if they make an event of time traveling that you can revive some past events and win the prizes. Not now, but in two or three years.
  • chastie635
    5 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    More options for the rivers within the town (not the water by squidport). Stepping stones? Mermaids? Fish? Plants? Anything really...
  • edited September 2015
    1. Choice of skins for Springfield Heights buildings.
    2. Select-area tool for moving big chunks together.
    3. Ability to put holiday event items in Krustyland.
    4. MAGGIE.

That said, they've given us so many of the things we've been begging for lately (tons of land, monorail, send-all and collect-all options) that it's hard to complain about anything.
  • LPNintendoITA
    11495 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    Razor049 wrote:
    Krustyland to be moved just past the far West mountain range with a tunnel from SH to reach it.
    they'd have to strain more since you 'd need to load that too. more load time and also in there the cash generated changes to tickets. it's a completely different thing. impossible to unify them sorry
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • vkvale135
    61 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    The ability to protect an area and nuke the rest.
  • ZennGlenn
    1721 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    Along w/the other plenty creative suggestions...

-Full seasonal transitions, (not just unrealistic instant change: boom winter-boom green again); they began nicely last year w/the Fall color trees & can continue sporadic w/rain, sleat, snow, hurricane (a possible event in itself)...

-Night mode (w/nicely lit night poles, building lights, ability to tap on awesome animated buildings like Bad Dream House, ElChemistri, etc.

-All Phil Hartman characters; just seem essential to me & would be a solid tribute, & should be financially workable w/his estate.

-The time-travel idea is interesting; could be cool to select an event one missed for some form of 'modified' replay; maybe just a 12, 24 or 36 hour venture to the past event (could cost donuts or money) w/limited ability to earn or buy a few select desirable items... while in time travel mode your current game would just continue as left until you return.

-Isle of Dr.Hibbert; Halloween based item... would cool to have a large island & there can be special buildings, items & tasks /skins characters have there.

-Occasional special/limited visits from Futurama characters; either via mini updates / short events... a 'Frank-Farnsworth-Science-Off' or Bender visit really could be fun, as we saw in 'Simpsorama'...
    8)
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • tappedout1996
    3045 posts
    edited September 2015
    New ground cover (dirt, gravel, swamp water). :mrgreen:
  • nick012345678900
    2272 posts
    edited September 2015
    WqE0Fdg.gif

It's about time we had Maggie.
  • rolybert7
    2776 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    Real docks for my boats that connect with the beach and land I have created several out of Squidport tiles but how do my rich SH people get to them? Swim!! :mrgreen:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!