EA Forums - Banner

Is it just me..?

Yeah I have, before the update my game was getting worse everyday but it hasn't happened since the servers went down last week. :D

Replies

• devilhunt1449
    3726 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    My game showed a marked improvement after the monorail takedown. (The later update)
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18104 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    Yeah I have, before the update my game was getting worse everyday but it hasn't happened since the servers went down last week. :D

This. I was getting a lot of crashes during friend visits, not anymore. Me likey.
  • Cobrando23
    15 posts
    edited September 2015
    I'm stoked I don't have to upgrade my phone yet! I'm assuming the slowness and crashing was due to the event and how many people were trying to get tracks, etc.
  • i_harrison640
    17 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    Same for me too. The game is much more stable and smoother of recent. I don't play on the most modern device so don't expect great performance but it is much improved recently.

I'm never going to complain too much about performance or server issues - it is a little annoying but I'm 100% freemium, play each and every day for almost two years. I love the game and it hasn't ever cost me a penny.

Good stuff EA
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.