EA Forums - Banner

PC Problem

Burn the computer! Burn it to the ground!

But no, I can't help.

Replies

• wilki1999
    3974 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    juliet603 wrote:
    Burn the computer! Burn it to the ground!

But no, I can't help.

That's what I feel like doing but it'd defeat the object all together lol :lol:
  • HappyGamer73
    2395 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    There's usually a built-in administrator account on Windows systems. Should be admin or administrator, with the password being administrator unless it was changed on installation. You may have to re-boot in safe mode to access it - haven't tried with Windows Vista. As long as the computer still has internet connectivity, you should be able to search for solutions - sometimes it involves modifying the registry or just creating a new account and transferring user data over.

Not sure how much of a help this is, though. I usually just muddle through these problems and forget how soon after it's fixed. :?
  • smohqy
    2104 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    Have you tried nuking your town?
  • nick012345678900
    2272 posts
    edited September 2015
    Sorry can't be of any help wilki am useless with computers. Happygamer73 has sound advice it's best to as they say Google it. Hope you get it fixed matey.

Smohqy good response. :lol:
  • SakuraNeko08
    3531 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    wilki1999 wrote:
    I have a Windows Vista run pc and I've been encountering a problem. When I log into my profile, it comes up with a message saying " The User profile service service failed the logon. User profile cannot be loaded.

I have three profiles, but this one is the administrator profile and the one I use. The other two are working but I don't have an Internet connection through them, or any files that I need.

If anyone can help me, I'd be extremely grateful. :)

That's usually a corrupt profile. Is this the built in administrator account you are getting it on or one you created?

Edit: And HappyGamer does have it right, it is usually a registry edit that can fix it. But you have to be logged onto a profile that has admin access.
    There is no way to happiness - happiness is the way. Thich Nhat Hanh

• maryclaire1
    6024 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    smohqy wrote:
    Nuking usually works for me.
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    If above ideas do not work, google "Lost or forgotten Windows password" and see if those ideas help.

Also, some motherboards have a dip switch setting to reset the admin password.
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    smohqy wrote:

:mrgreen:
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    The problem is you are running Windows vista.

But it sounds like a corrupt profile. You can try a Windows repair or recovery.
    If they do t work I would say you are out of luck. well not completely but I don't want to get into more.
  • wilki1999
    3974 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    Thanks for the help everyone!
  • henpot7514
    6011 posts Member
    edited September 2015
    I know what it is.

It's because you haven't sent your space question to Elian.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!