EA Forums - Banner

A possible Valentine's event that gives us Ralph

Replies

• rs876
    874 posts
    edited January 2013
    Screw a Valentines update. I just want more levels and buildings. Non themed buildings.
  • MacJiggles
    326 posts
    edited January 2013
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS5FE8Xe8yKZ5fN8cM8QEZ4T2Z1o84EuhS9boRQfMSQ7EMQ9uwu

it has a picture of a train...
  • pooeymonkey
    158 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Agree with above. What a stupid idea, jeez. Just give us regular updates with buildings and characters.
  • peruhomer
    1325 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Well, I think a valentines day theme is not a bad idea at all. I would go one further though and allow us to send 'valentine's day cards' in a similar way to how we vandalise buildings. Perhaps it could be done via an animation on the post office building or individual houses.

Also to the OP please don't be put off by some of these comments. It seems that some posters are increasingly spending their time rolling through the forum trampling on the ideas of others and the people themselves. I can't speak on the behalf of everyone but for me, it's getting real old, real dull, real fast.
  • pooeymonkey
    158 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Gosh, what a hypocrite.
  • nancalmei
    215 posts
    edited January 2013
    The themes are cute and fun but honestly I'd rather just see more consistent level progression regardless of whether they're tied into a particular holiday season.
  • HeyMumandDad
    108 posts
    edited January 2013
    I think that it's a good idea :D
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6245 posts Moderator
    edited January 2013
    With a valentines update, they could also add

Jacques the bowling instructor & a quest involving Marge.
    Mindy Simmons and a quest involving Homer
    Manjulla and a quest involving Apu
    Maude Flanders with the Leftorium and a quest involving Ned
    Ralph Wiggum with the Wiggum House and a quest involving Lisa & the "I choo choo choose you" vday card
    Jessica Lovejoy and a quest involving Bart
  • Zombies8MyDingo
    209 posts
    edited January 2013
    I like the holiday updates, though I'd be staring at the post office waiting for cards that never come.. :cry:

Definitely need 'I bent my Wookie' and 'My cat's breath smells like cat food.' and other classic lines. :)
  • Chibihalo
    376 posts
    edited January 2013
    People who don't think this is a good idea, I'm not saying themed buildings and currency and whatnot but something akin to the Fat Tony update. It would be a character and a few introductory quests and nothing more. That's all I was getting at. Besides, it could be a part of a normal update because I really don't think there's going to be any other way to get Ralph. So poo poo it all you want because some of us really want to see Ralph in the game somehow and I sure don't want to spend donuts to get him.
  • Chibihalo
    376 posts
    edited January 2013

Ralph Wiggum with the Wiggum House and a quest involving Lisa & the "I choo choo choose you" vday card

Dude, it'd have to be her ghost. Ned married Edna last May and she transferred Rod and Todd to public school.
  • blandy2383
    30 posts
    edited January 2013
    Having a themed update does not mean that there aren't regular updates as well. I think its a great idea though, since there are so many connections to Simpsons lore.

Let's Bee friends. And it has a picture of a bee on it. (a prompt to add a friend in the game perhaps?)

We could add the Love Day decorations, complete with Love Land.
  • peruhomer
    1325 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Chibihalo wrote:

Dude, it'd have to be her ghost. Ned married Edna last May and she transferred Rod and Todd to public school.

Is that Edna as in Edna Krabapple? It has been a long time since I watched the simpsons. What happened to Skinner?
  • XBL-Heretic
    1228 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    blandy2383 wrote:
    Having a themed update does not mean that there aren't regular updates as well. I think its a great idea though, since there are so many connections to Simpsons lore.

Let's Bee friends. And it has a picture of a bee on it. (a prompt to add a friend in the game perhaps?)

We could add the Love Day decorations, complete with Love Land.

I don't need a themed update, and there are a lot of characters I'd rather get before Ralph. But if they're gonna do a Valentines update, OPs is one of the better ideas I've read here.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited January 2013
    Im not fussed in a themed update or buildings what i'd really like from an update is to stop our towns crashing and to be able to decorated as much as possible! That would be the best update EVER! :D

Dont get me wrong i like all the themed updates as well but a general update is very much needed!
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • spiffshine
    1978 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    A simple Valentine theme or full-blown event would be fun! Like OP and others have said, it is the perfect time to introduce Ralph whom we all love. And like Deadshot pointed out, it is a great time to introduce some of the ladies of Springfield. This might pacify some of the "<a href="http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9181746.page">Springfield is a Sausagefest</a>" attitudes out there. :)
  • mike_bornste
    941 posts
    edited January 2013
    I'm down with a short Valentine's event that introduces Ralph. It really would be the perfect time to introduce a character that many of us really want, since that is his defining moment to lots of viewers.

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!