EA Forums - Banner

Temporarily stopping friend moves for Halloween? Would you?

I think it's a bit premature for that. The update isn't even here yet and may not come until next week. Some of your friends might think you're not playing and drop you. Also, once the update comes it usually takes a couple of days to get to the part where you start collecting whatever the currency is for it, unless you use donuts to speed things up.

In the meantime, I would suggest just keep visiting as normal. Your friends will know you're still around and you might pick up the odd donut or two. Just keep an eye on the App Store and the forums. Once it lands you'll know pretty quickly here and should have plenty of time to decide how to go from there. :D

Replies

• ccnqsj985
    195 posts
    edited October 2015
    I think it's a bit premature for that. The update isn't even here yet and may not come until next week. Some of your friends might think you're not playing and drop you. Also, once the update comes it usually takes a couple of days to get to the part where you start collecting whatever the currency is for it, unless you use donuts to speed things up.

In the meantime, I would suggest just keep visiting as normal. Your friends will know you're still around and you might pick up the odd donut or two. Just keep an eye on the App Store and the forums. Once it lands you'll know pretty quickly here and should have plenty of time to decide how to go from there. :D

Thought about the losing friends part as I'm weeding mine out once again. Lol. Now that I think about it according to what I see and get the jets of Halloween will start when gil deal runs out it will coincide with the start of the week, Monday.. Thank you for the input now I finish. Happy tapping friend.
  • wadebear
    4183 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Some of your friends might think you're not playing and drop you.
    Neighbors like me, for instance... I just dropped somebody who hadn't played in 5 days. That's 15 chances at donuts I missed.

Last year the Halloween event started on Tuesday the 7th. This year t will probably start on Tuesday the 6th. I'd stake a few donuts on it.

Stake. Donuts... Vampires! That's it. Now there's a theme for this year's event. Marge the Vampire ("I do have a life outside of this house, you know"). Grampa the Vampire. Bonus points if you have Vampire Burns from a previous year (with an offer to buy him for donuts of course). Kids Trick-or-Treating to collect stakes, garlic, and crosses. Vampire bats invading your town. Visit your neighbors and curse their buildings so they pay out in negative dollars...
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.