EA Forums - Banner

Have you reached the final prize for Springfield Heights?

Replies

• bluyoshi88810
    1455 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    I don't even have the lake yet. How's that for pathetic?
  • gh0001356
    99 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    I finally hit the final prize last night. I thought the constant grinding would never end.
  • petehd14
    2769 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Yes, and I have also designed all of it and run out of land there. (You don't have enough land to properly fit all the SH stuff. They need to let us scale down the towers that have been upgraded - especially the parking garages.)
  • algar_toon
    29 posts
    edited October 2015
    I'm on $155 mil and would like to do it just to clear the task book. Don't know if I'll bother though as its getting boring.

I think I'll just get the land open and max out the stores and take it from there.
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Nope! :shock: I'm in the same spot as OP! :lol:
  • billdoors1533
    303 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    I'm at 880 mill right now I havnt been trying very hard. I'm getting all four wisdom teeth pulled on Monday so maybe I'll finish it then, because I doubt I'll feel like doing much else.
    I have the impression that getting the last 100 million is very similar to having teeth pulled :)
  • johde68
    203 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Right now, I'm at about 400 million. Progress was moderately quick before the Monorail. Then, I was working on tennis courts. Now, everyone's on monorail tasks for 3-4 days out of the week for the doughnuts. That leave 3 days to work a little bit on SH. I'm trying to work more methodical now. I'm currently working on upgrading all my modern mansions. A little over half of the condo's and parking garages are already level 5.
  • acefentur
    18 posts
    edited October 2015
    1.280 Mill. Everything is crafted to level 5 at about a month after the release. I've had some time during the vacation and played several nearly 12 houres a day.
  • BrideOfFrank35
    244 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    really close to getting Ziff mansion

my SH right now is a hot mess lol
  • madfish86
    1094 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    I'm at 880 mill right now I havnt been trying very hard. I'm getting all four wisdom teeth pulled on Monday so maybe I'll finish it then, because I doubt I'll feel like doing much else.
    I have the impression that getting the last 100 million is very similar to having teeth pulled :)

Actually, the last 100 was very easy. You're so close to the end, you're really motivated to finish.

I just hit a billion a few days ago and once I passed 800, it went very quickly.

Everything just seems so relaxed now. I've already bought all the land and all but two ocean squares. Now I can focus on decorations.
  • ernienbenny
    168 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Still only at 608.1 million. I hate the constant grind of that damn thing. And when they gave us more land with the purchase of the Burns statue, why didn't they give us more land in SH?
  • spidersmakegravy
    726 posts Member
    edited October 2015

Nope.

I've thrown in the towel, upgraded one of each building, got to $200m and stored everything I can. I now have no SH tasks in my book and it feels lovely :D I've turned SH into a forest and am hoping Halloween will provide something fab to add to it....
  • Osg00d
    261 posts
    edited October 2015
    I don't even have the lake yet. How's that for pathetic?

This = me
    Im like nr 78 in my list of a 100 friends so...
  • lowjeff783
    367 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Yup I got it last week or the week before. Last I checked I was 6th on my list of 100 friends :D

It's large really, I tried to put it on squid port tiles but no go. Fit it in my SH behind the country club. I only keep it out for Paris Texan and not sure if I would keep it out if there was no character with it

• ItalianoRacer
    145 posts
    edited October 2015
    I am at 1.560.000.000 more or less.
  • shelton540
    172 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    I got there, but I don't care for the final prize. The thing is, u can keep adding trinkets
  • monduboiss937
    148 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    1,280,000,000 ish... If you want to get it fast, upgrade all modern mansions to max first then the rest is a breeze
  • Samaranth01
    2181 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    I'm about 70 million away from getting Ziff's mansion. I'm not in any hurry and mostly work on it in the evenings when I have time to kill. :-)
  • hughejars
    587 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Just past the 300mil post, sick of brewing coffee :!: :roll:
  • gh0001356
    99 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    I think what worked best for me was knocking out the Modern Mansions first. Every time I filled up the chairs I'd buy a jet ski (ended up with almost 70 of them). It seemed the Valet Parking was also pretty easy to work through and the first few levels of Business Center and Classic Mansion before the material demand for Carpets and Pills got out of control and the return on investment wasn't favorable.

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!