EA Forums - Banner

Have you reached the final prize for Springfield Heights?

Replies

• kromkromkrom
    470 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Yep, passed the billion mark. It helped that at the start of SH were my last days of holiday and we had terrible weather so I was grinding away without really noticing. Before Monorail I had a dreadful flu and the attention span of a gold fish which suited very well for even more grinding and sneezing at the tv. I was also favored with the glitch of disappearing inventory buildings so I have extra condos, classic and modern mansions. Now I'm just happy I don't really have to bother with SH.
  • miraclemet
    422 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    I like how my SH looks ( a nice mix of different condos, a mix of different sized business centers and parking garages), I'm sitting around $800m

if I leveled up the buildings Im intentionally keeping at a lower level I could get there no problem, but then I wouldn't be able to enjoy my level 1 and 2 condos on the beach!

And Im not going to kill myself crafting for the smaller payout decorations, so 800m is where I sit, which is fine because I dont know where I'd put that giant billionaires island thing.
  • smitty959
    134 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    I'm at about 720 million. Slowly plugging away.
  • ForumNerds
    2465 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    I'd appreciate some advice -- a little off-topic ...

I don't want all my condos at Level 5. I have a mixture of different level condos grouped together as a sort of resort.

So if I fill all my SH working buildings (shop, pharmacy, theater, etc.) up to the max 200 so that the icons over THOSE buildings go away, then I get the construction icons hanging over my other condos that are below Level 5.

Unless, of course, I keep the eligible characters ALL on other tasks all the time. And I don't always have my characters working.

I want a way to turn those icons off, so my condos don't look so ugly. :(

(... Third world problems ...)
  • kromkromkrom
    470 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    ForumNerds wrote:
    I'd appreciate some advice -- a little off-topic ...

I don't want all my condos at Level 5. I have a mixture of different level condos grouped together as a sort of resort.

So if I fill all my SH working buildings (shop, pharmacy, theater, etc.) up to the max 200 so that the icons over THOSE buildings go away, then I get the construction icons hanging over my other condos that are below Level 5.

Unless, of course, I keep the eligible characters ALL on other tasks all the time. And I don't always have my characters working.

I want a way to turn those icons off, so my condos don't look so ugly. :(

(... Third world problems ...)

It's a bit of a catch 22 isn't it, either the production buildings have a hover-icon over them or the condos do.
    If you want to keep the condos clear then buy some stuff so that you have less than 10 chairs in the shöp and less than 25 mobiles in the Institute of Technology (or lattes < 25 / yoga mats < 25 if you don't have any level 1 condos) and then keep the characters who make them doing non-SH things.
    I have level 1 condos on the beach and after I've maxed out producing pills and statues I'm just going clear my shöp with buying fancy fences.

As long as you have -less- than the required amount - there won't be a hover-icon on your condos:
    level 2 condo needs 1 latte + 10 furniture
    level 3: 25 latte + 40 furniture
    level 4: 75 latte + 25 mobiles
    level 5: 60 mobiles + 25 yoga mats
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • johncolombo
    11274 posts Senior Moderator
    edited October 2015
    Finished all way before monorail. Was the grind from hell but I wanted it done.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • thatdonald845
    1575 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    I don't even have the lake yet. I view SH as something for future downtime. I'll get round to completing it eventually.
  • edited October 2015
    I Haven't even started, looks too grindy. :shock:
  • susanmtate32
    372 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    I haven't reached 500M yet infact i only just went over 300M yesterday. I stopped completely during the monorail event, and have slowly started again. I refuse to sit constantly grinding, and i'm desperately trying to get my money back up too! So I've decided to do abit here and there, but not break my back over it. I'll get it one day, but i'm in no rush at all!
  • Tulumos
    81 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Im on $700M and its so slow now although iv toned the pace down and doing sh only as multitask while doing other stuff in SF.
  • samfn13
    15 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    I'm only on $210million. Such a grind.
  • roperlego859
    488 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    I just got the lake...
  • S0Refined
    84 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    I decided to do a long, hard pull because I didn't want it dragging out long enough for me to get bored. Was helped along a bit by extra buildings from early storage related glitches, so 9 days from start to finish.
  • mudkicker7672
    310 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Just got it. That last 100mil was grinded out.
  • tappedout1996
    3045 posts
    edited October 2015
    I'm on $152 million
  • SerenityLove1983
    212 posts
    edited October 2015
    I just got the Springfield Lake last night......... Slowly getting to the final prize.

Anyone who has the final prize already, What strategy did you find the easiest to reach it?

Whatever i'm doing seems to be taking a long time! lol :)
  • boldbhoy
    265 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    It's a long grind that I've pretty much given up on since Monorail. I will get back there but I'm not rushing. Halloween is coming so I'm expecting more crafting there so I'll just wait and see.
  • NickiElliott
    336 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Finally got the last prize for SH this weekend after lots of grinding.

@ForumNerds, I have the same problem but I don't think there's much we can do about it. If you use up the resources the upgrade tags will be removed from the buildings but the icons come back over the crafting buildings (and the task manager icon in the top left corner). It's a shame EA don't let us pick a skin for the condos/business centres/car parks.
  • empathy77
    4185 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Yes, last weekend.
  • anaquarind
    1493 posts Member
    edited October 2015
    Finished all the prizes, and as we speak, I'm just finishing up maximizing all resources for SH so that:

a) I won't have the task icons above anything anymore
    b) I have full resource in case something like the Tennis Courts happen again (wouldn't it be cool if they released time-limited premiums purchasable with SH resources every now and again?)
    Always looking to add active forum members! But please PM me first.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!